When You Wish Upon A Star

Jeremy and Rosetta made their way into Central Park, seeing a purple cloud over the entire city. The black horse carriages looked more demonic than usual, with black skeleton horses with horns pulling the carriages, not the usual regular horses. There were ice cream stands that sold ice cream that could easily be poisonous. Jeremy did not know the ice cream was poisonous, and tried to buy some. Rosetta pulled him away.

"Let's go, we got to find Richard!" Rosetta and Jeremy entered the park. In the park, there were dark man-bats with purple highlights, indicating they were dark creatures. The bat-humans started flying around and spitting purple acid.

"Look out!" Rosetta threw a throwing star, killing a man-bat.

"We can't fight them all, let's go save Richard!" They went to the Bethesda Terrace and found Richard, Travis's father, itting down on the corner, helplessly waving his arms.

"Help...me." Richard pleaded to Jeremy. Jeremy helped him, as he was near death. He grabbed a barrel that had Ramone's purple skull with wings logo on it, filled it with water from the bathroom faucet, and gave it to Richard. He drank the water, chugging it down, but threw the barrel at the wall as he got up.

"HA!" He laughed. "Foolish Jeremy!"

"I thought you could help us!" Jeremy was not pleased that Richard was working with Ramone.

"I am the one who sold Hudson Enterprises to the Black Tigers in the first place, and they were just a toy orchestrated by Ramone, so Ramone owns my company and I am the puppet CEO while Ramone rules from the shadows."

"He's right." Ramone appeared. Travis showed up.

"Sorry I was late, my train was delayed." Travis couldn't believe his father was working with Ramone. 

"Travis, you're graduating soon, and I have a present I want to give to you."

"What is it, Father?" Richard pulled out his laser blaster.

"This." Richard shot Travis in the heart, burning his skin tissue and killing him as he fell over, dead.

"Travis....NO!"  Jeremy bent over, crouched down. He tilted his head over and cried. Tears rolled down his eyes, falling to the ground.

"Jeremy, there's nothing you can do about it." Rosetta tried to comfort Jeremy, but it wasn't working.
"You shut up!" Jeremy whined. "If he's gone, how can I learn to beat these creatures!"

"He may be gone, his legacy will live on as an ally and as a friend." Rosetta held Jeremy in her arms. "He can't be brought back but his love will come back as new love that is mine."

"I guess you're right." Jeremy calmed himself down. "All I can do now is just live." Jeremy got back up to continue with his journey.

"There exists a wishing star at Bellflower Castle, formerly known as Belvedere Castle. Go there and find it!" Ramone grabbed Richard's hand as they teleported away.

"Onward to Bellflower!" A skeleton horse carriage was clopping along nearby, so Jeremy and Rosetta hopped on board.

"Where are you going?" The skeleton coach driver with a purple top hat asked in an eerie voice.

"Bellflower Castle." Rosetta answered.

"Very well then." The driver slapped the reins and took off. While they were moving, the horse was farting purple smoke.

"What did you feed the horse?" Jeremy wondered what insane food item the driver fed the skeleton horse to make it fart purple smoke.

"I fed the horse the souls of my victims." The driver explained.

"Well can't you feed it apples or carrots, or something a horse would normally eat?" Rosetta complained.

"Foolish humans!" The coach driver laughed. "Skeleton horses are carnivores that feed off of the dead, not vegetarians like weak regular horses." 

"Well, can you just feed him a steak or something, or perhaps Beefarino?" Jeremy complained.

"Just shut up and enjoy the ride, if you can survive." The horse continued to fart purple smoke, while Jeremy and Rosetta tucked their heads into their shirts to act as masks.  The horse arrived at Bellflower Castle. Jeremy and Rosetta got off and found the wishing star. Jeremy grabbed the wishing star and made his wish.

"I wish to learn all the five elemental powers, Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Lightning!" Jeremy had learned all 5 elemental types just like that, but he only knew the basics of everything short of fire. Jeremy tested out his lightning ability and called a lighting bolt to the sky. A tall blonde woman in a long golden dress and golden heels descended from the sky. She noticed Jeremy had found the Wishing Star.

"You finally found the Wishing Star." The tall, beautiful woman spoke in an angelic voice. "I created the Wishing Star a long time ago, knowing that it would benefit you."

"Who...are you?" Jeremy asked.

"I am Annabelle Amber, the old neighbor of Morticus Ramone." She explained. "Each time you find the Wishing Star, it reappears somewhere in the world."

"So, are you like God or something?" Rosetta asked.

"Sort of like that." Amber explained. "Here is the Light Prophecy, the Bible of the Guild of Amber, my army that will stop the Coven of Ramone." She flipped through the pages and there was an illustration of Jeremy wielding a sword that strikes Ramone in the heart.

"That...looks like me." Jeremy looked at the illustration.

"The prophecy speaks of three heroes that join the Guild of Amber, a white man, a black woman, and a brown man."

"Manuel!" Jeremy confirmed.

"If that is his name, he is the third hero."

"I must find Manuel so we can form a team!" Cruz began to fly away back to the heavens, slowly appearing smaller from Jeremy's view. Jeremy's IHolo began to ring. Jeremy answered it. It was Manuel.

"Listen, Jeremy." Manuel explained. "My daughter is having her quinceanera in Madison Square Garden, so don't pull any funny business!" Manuel was serious. "This is my daughter's big day, so if you don't treat her like she means something, I will whoop your ass."

"Should I wear a suit?" Jeremy asked.

"I would recommend a tuxedo." Manuel hung up.

"We're going to Madison!" Jeremy announced. "Before that, I got to get a tuxedo!"

"I can arrange that!" Rosetta led Jeremy to the Macys. "Come, Jeremy, we're going shopping!"