The Yacht Party

Jeremy was with Richard on a grey mountain with a waterfall pool, training with him.

"All right, we will begin with learning your element." Richard began. "Fire. Where does it come from? Richard pointed to the sun.

"The sun." Jeremy added.

"Good." Richard was proud of Jeremy for being a fast learner. "Stand and absorb energy from the sun!" Jeremy stood where he could see the sun's reflection on the rock.

"How long should I stand here?" Jeremy was curious.

"As long as it takes." Richard clarified. "Less talking, more absorbing!" Jeremy absorbed solar energy and created a small flame.

"Cool!" He kicked the fireball like a soccer ball.

"Careful, you could burn those trees!" Jeremy accidentally burned a tree down, as the flames consumed the tree bark, crushing it to the ground. Richard used his water ability to put out the fire.

"See, this is what happens when you don't control the element." Richard led Jeremy to his helicopter parked on the mountain. They flew back to the mansion.

The next day, Jeremy was watching his hologram projector when Travis walked into the room.

"Hey Jeremy!" Travis greeted Jeremy. "Listen, my dad's throwing a party on a yacht off the Santa Monica Pier, so you better wear something nice, or you will be charged." Buster came to tell Jeremy something.

"I planted a black suit and a red shirt on your bed, so you can't miss it." Buster explained. "The party starts at 3:30 sharp, so be there." Jeremy knew what he had to do, so he put on the suit and went to the party.

At the party, the people were gathered on the yacht, dancing as "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson was playing on the EyeSpeaker system. It was so advanced that an AI was the DJ.

"Thank you for coming to the 20th Annual Hudson Yacht Party." An automated female voice spoke. "Enjoy the food and have fun!" The music continued as the AI began to shut up.

"So, how are you liking the party?" Travis asked, rocking his emerald green suit with a black tie.

"Brilliant!" Otis and Andrea were there, and they went with him in the lower deck.

"Listen here." Andrea pulled up a chart from her IHolo 7 of some sort. "Richard is basically an evil dictator, enslaving the American population so here's how we beat him." Andrea called attention to the checklist.

"Cut off his resources." Andrea explained. "His most valuable assets are the White House, Congress and the Supreme Court."

"How do we cut those off?" Otis wondered.

"We frame Hudson by faking scandals with the company image and colors." Andrea had a sick idea.

"Damn girl, you are badass." Jeremy complimented Andrea.

"Ok, so where do we start?" Otis wondered.

"We start by getting the colors and everything else comes later, but for now, let's just enjoy the party." Jeremy went to get another drink, as he was thinking about his plan to take down Hudson Enterprises for good.