The Call

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in my soft comfy bed. Ever since the war and me having to run away from my kingdom i stayed here with Scarie and her parents Shenzi, and Banzai. They were both my fathers personal guards that was until he told them to stay with her and that was the last order he gave them. So they did as they were told and are now taking care of me. As i get up i made my bed. Sure, living in a castle you have maids and butlers but personally i would do it. I'm not as weak as people think. I also cleaned my room top to bottom before finally getting out and going to take a shower. I put on a (F/C) (Fav color) short sleeve, jeans, and a lion necklace my father, and mother have given to me at birth. The house was small so it was easy to get to the kitchen. As i passed through all of the photos and memories on the walls one caught my eye. It was a photo of me and Yuu when we were kids! We would have so much fun together... everything was so nice. He was there for me when my mother died and my father went missing. Although that changed when we couldn't find him. In just one day he disappeared. There was nothing left to trace back really. As my ears flattened I smiled and think of all the memories we had shared. There was one time where his mother Maleficent just appeared in front of him to scare him and he yelped so loud it hurt my ears. Then my father came in to check on me and scolded Maleficent. It was funny watching an adult scold another adult. I chuckle at the memory and go back to cook some breakfast for me and the other 3 hyenas. When I was done I made a whole bunch of food one of them being my favorite being (F/B/F) (fav. breakfast food). As the other 3 hyenas rushed in to eat as the scent hit their noses i ate my portion happily. "Thank you princessa!" I giggle and smile at them. "It's no problem really. Thank you for taking care of me all these years." 

"Princess it is our honor to do so." Shenzi smiles and hugs me.

"Yeah! Plus your my best friend! What kind of person would i be!" Scarie runs and squeezes me tightly as we all laugh Banzai joined us in this hug. 

"Princess we promised your dad that we would protect you. Although, i think that during this time we also took you in as our own." Banzai smiles at me and I smile back and giggle. 

"Thanks guys really this means a lot to me." 

As we broke apart they both looked at me and bowed slightly with their heads. Even though i was used to this it still made me feel uncomfortable. I smiles at them and looked at the 3 of them and what they had done for me. Shanzi, she was always a mother figure always making sure i was okay and was safe. Banzai was like an older brother, making sure i understood everything and was ready to protect myself with whatever happened. Then Scarie, my bff and youngest sister. She was always bubbly and always tried to make me happy. 

As the day went on we didn't really do much. Mostly, just cleaning and studying for me. While i was studying, something caught my eye. It was a mirror shard. Why was there a mirror shard in my study book? As I studied the piece of the shard it started to glow. I jump out of instinct and get ready for whatever is to come but what did happen.....i really wasn't expecting. I heard a voice.

"Hello....." The voice sounded a bit confused. Yet i recognize that voice from anywhere!

"YUU!" My eyes widen and a smile appears a bit on my lips

"(Y/N)! Hey!" An image of yuu started to appear

"Where are you? Are you in trouble?! Are you Ok-"

"Woah Woah Woah calm down there kitty. First things first! i need you to come to where i am because i may have gotten into a bit of trouble and need some help." I look at Yuu confused yet nodded.

"What did you do, clumsy?"

"Well i may or may not have gotten into a fight with another school saying some things i shouldn't have like.....'i know a girl who can help us steal your prize possession since you stole ours'...." My jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!?!" At this point i was signed up to do something that no one else would do in my family. I look at Yuu as he sighs, chuckles, and looks to the side. 

"Im sorry!! but please! You are the quickest, wittiest, clever person i know! Please!" 

As i sigh i start to hear other people with him. As i start to study his surroundings I see seven other boys. One was a short red head, and blue-silver eyes. Then another with creamy dusty white hair, and red eyes. Next to him a guy who looked like a businessman with soft lavender hair. Across from him was a taller fellow who stood like royalty. He had golden hair that faded into an amazing purple shade. As i start to focus harder on the background a boy who looked like he didn't want to be there with blue flamed hair. Then a taller man a fae? definitely fae. He had dark hair the moved to lighter blue color. With green eyes that looked curious. Then the one leaning against the wall. His eyes were an amazing forest green that could pierce anyone. His hair a long chocolate brown just like his skin. Then his ears... Shit. HE's a lion! I never had any other contact with other lions before. What if something happens! what if something goes bad! I take a deep breath. 

"So you want me to accept this invitation when you're with people i don't even know. Nor do i think that they are gonna treat me well, and for what? Just so that you can get back at another school because they did something? or was it because you said something?" I stood up straight and looked at Yuu directly in the eyes noticing the rest of the faces that the other boys had. Some were shocked, some smiling, and the lion....he looked more curious. 

"Yes, and don't you fret (Y/N)! i promise that all the boys here will treat you nicely! Also i am here!"

"Where is it."

Yuu looked shocked and he looked at me again. "What?"

"Where is it Yuu." As i stand there Yuu starts to smile.

"Night Raven College. Also, thank you (Y/N)! i hope to see you again very soon."

I nod and smile at him "Yuu as you are 4 years younger than me it would be an honor to help fix the problems that you made. Although, next time don't put me in it unless i signed up for it." I laugh and so does Yuu. I smile and the glass shard stops glowing as now it just looks normal. I smile and go get ready and pack up to head for this new college waiting for my arrival. 

~~(Yuu's POV)~~

As the mirror turns back into his old self he smiles and disappears. I look at the other dorm leaders and smile. "Well now we have someone who will help us go up against RSA for their prize." They nod but not before Riddle says something. "So where is she to stay? Are we all just supposed to make a room and have the mirror be chosen to see where she stays?" 
"I suppose you do have a good point Riddle...although i think i already know what dorm she will already go into." I look at leona and his eyes widen.

"What makes you think the mirror will put her with us? Also, even if she does come into Savanaclaw not all the boys will be happy about it." He sighs and leans up against the wall.

"Well now that's your problem isn't it? Don't worry leona. I have my reasons why i know that she will do great in that dorm. I mean she's a princess after all." As i walk out i see some of their eyes widen and once the door shuts i hear commotion from in the room. I laughed knowing this was gonna be really fun.

A/N: So i hope this was okay and i understand if ya'll are confused but i promise there will be some explanations in the next chapters!! I'm so sorry if you don't like it but it's what goes through my head. Anyway thanks for reading and more chapters are on its way!