The Plan

(Y/N)s POV

I did the normal routine today. Waking up, cooking breakfast, seeing all the beast children run down. Making sure that they don't break anything.  Then I went up to give leona his breakfast. I knocked and entered. Since this is a reoccuring thing. "(Y/N)! Wait!" I stopped in my tracks and turned red. There was Leona... in barley anything. All he had on was towel around his waist. I put the tray down and left. I heard him laughing and i left. I was just on the coach and laid there. I saw Ruggie look confused and he went up to me. "(n/n) (nickname).....you okay?" I shook my head and just kept on looking down. "Well. how can i help you?" 

"You can't. I saw something and now i can't unsee it.....and its been imprinted..."

"Well what happened?"

"She saw me with a towel around my waist...and maybe nothing else" i heard leona come in and he just got dressed. 

"WHAT?!?!" Ruggie went over to hug me and kept me close. 

"WHAT! I just got done taking a shower okay!" I felt ruggies ears go down a bit but he still kept me close.

"Ruggie i'm truamatized..." I heard leona chuckle a bit and sighed. 

"Its okay sissy. It's okay. I'm here!" He started to pet me a bit and i saw leona glaring a bit.

"Anyway we have to get going (Y/N)."

"No! Shes not going anywhere with you!" Ruggie stood protecting me while some others started to walk in. 

They looked at the situation and instantly got to me. Running as fast as they could just to make sure i was safe. They kept asking me questions asking if i was okay and if i needed anything. I told them the story and most of them laughed at it. Some of them just stood with ruggie saying i was truamatized enough and didn't need to leave. 

"You idiots! We have to leave to go to the meeting about the plan for RSA!" Leona roared out. Then they all looked at me as i nodded and got up. "Yeah...i almost forgot about the meeting." I smile and go to leona as some of them pout but most of them smile and wave goodbye to me. 

I caught up to leona as he was walking away from me. "come on panya.....i don't have all day.." He kinda growled. He looked defeated, and a bit angered. If i know anything its to not talk when a lion is angry or pissed. I look down in defeat.

As we soon get to the meeting room Leona opens the door for me. His ears slightly flattened and he doesn't even look at me. I go into the room and is greeted by the housewardens and then Yuu has the brilliant idea to jump on me. We both fall backwards laughing. I start to have some memories of when we would playful fight each other and we would always end laughing. I soon as the headmaster walked in we both got up and sat down. "Now housewardens we must find a way to get the Royal Swords Academy. Then get their headmasters staff. If we are gonna do this right."

"So im guessing its sorta like a trading thing?" I asked a bit confused "So i get the staff and then what did they take from you guys that is very important as well?"

"More like trade One powerful staff for magical gems that go into our pens. Its to help the students here control their magic and also makes them learn their own magic" Azul explained. I nodded a bit confused at what happened. 

"The last time RSA was here they had some students go and take the gems from the headmasters storage. They keep taking our gems. Even if they seem very nice and friendly i'm telling you those 2 facers always have a rotten apple side." Vil states kinda upset. 

I nodded. " So all i need to do is find a way in find the headmasters staff or wand and then come back here correct?" 

They all nodded except leona looked concerned. "Why are we having (Y/N) do this? This isn't her responsibility it is our own. She could get hurt or what if RSA finds out. She could get in so much trouble that we don't even know! I cant let that happen. Now she is a member of my dorm. I have to protect her......So... I'm saying no."  Leona glared at the rest of the houswardens as they all look at him in disbelief. I was shocked. I understand him protecting me but they really need these gems back especially for those who need them. 

"Leona i respect your wishes as a fellow housewarden i would also feel the urge to protect your own. Although, thanks to Riddle we have an inside source. Also, i'm very much sure that Idia would hack into their software just to find out if she was okay or not. At a time like this you have my full respect, for i understand. We just need to think about the people who still don't have a gem and are also the incoming freshman for next year." Malleus stated and he looks at leona a bit concerned. I look at Leona as he looks at me with a bit of worry in his eyes. He sighs and looks away a bit. 

"We can go over the plan then i will talk to (Y/N) about this later alright." The housewardens nod and they start to talk about the plan. As i listen closely i start to picture things in my head so i get a better outlook. I'm a friend of Che'nya a fellow feline. I come to visit him for a couple of days. I must stay by him at all costs. He then leaves me out in the courtyard right in front of their Headmasters window. I sneak in grab the staff and then go to Che'nya so he can teleport us here. Seems easy enough. I have enough magic to sneak me around and make me seem invisible the only problem is trying to figure out if there are some bumps in the road i have to come up with a solution and fast. Which isn't that hard for me. Just like my father coming up with things on the spot is no problem. Although, right now what stands in my way of doing this and getting it done is a very protective lion.

(A/N)

 Sorry my cubs!!! i haven't been on at all ive just been enjoying summer while i still could. In all honesty i graduated! I am very happy about that. After that i just started to get ready for college ill try to update way more now though. Because i love this book and i really do love the tiny comments i get! So hopefully you all like this book and the next chapter will come out soon!