Savanaclaw!?!

-Play the song when told too or if you wish to listen to it go for it-

(Leona's POV)

WHAT?!? Wait how did Yuu know that she was going to get into Savanaclaw. Other than shes a lioness there shouldn't have been other traces unless with what Yuu did say that she could help us get Ambrose's wand... Then we could finally end that stupid school. Also so that they can finally stop taking our gems for our pens. We barely have any left because of what happened last time. During that stupid competition between dancing apparently there were some RSA students that found the stash in the crows office. They fucking took them and to think that they were nice! HA please don't make me laugh. I look up to see (Y/N). There is something about her that is different though. Shes not like the rest of us. She's to pure to be also she needs to be protected from the rest of the stupid perv boys here. Although her (H/C) does match with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. What! No get that out of your head shes a princess....... does that mean she may be next in line for a throne..? NO! Come on! This is outrageous I normally don't think like this! I get myself together and offer my hand for the last couple of steps. Now this will be new. Another animal i have to deal with.... "Welcome to Savanaclaw princess." 

(Y/N)s POV

I smile as I hear leona say that and I bow to him. "Thank you Housewarden!" I see him smirk a little and nod as Crowley then comes to me with a box. I grab the box and look into it and smile. It's a Savanaclaw uniform but instead of pants it has a skirt and black leggings as well. I bow to the Headmage and smile thanking him and Leona gives me his hand as we start to walk to my new dorm. There really wasn't anyone in the hallways due to classes so i took it upon myself to get comfortable around my new housewarden.  "So? Whats savanaclaw like?"

"Just a bunch of problems in one dorm. All of the beastman there have their fights now and then. A lot of Magical shift talk-"

"REALLY!!" I see leona's eyes widen and his ears go back. I started to feel a bit guilty and whispered. "Sorry...."

"Well....you like Magical Shift?.. In all honesty i never seen a woman be this excited for it?"

"Well psh you know my father would always like me to watch it with him and i kinda got into it and started to practice myself with the help of my dad."

"Oh.. Well in that case, we have a club for it and been waiting for a manager if you would like to fill that position. Although, i'm not trying to force it, but you need to join a club as well." He stopped walking and looked at me. 

"Well! I would love to! I can finally be put to use again!" I smile at him and i swear i saw a teeny tiny smile.  

"Well then lets get to the dorm. So we can tell the others about our new dorm member." He started to walk again.

As i followed him like a lost dog i started to notice where we are heading. It was a pretty big dorm that looked like sand and a desert. With some rocks, bones, and a nice little blue crescent moon at the top of it. I take it all in and smile. This isn't anything like the jungle. Well obviously not but it was different and nice! As we go through i see a room which looks to be kinda like a watering hole. Although instead of it just being a pond it was a waterfall with a bunch of chairs and some umbrellas scattered around.  With a bunch of boys around it. As soon as leona walked in they all seem to shut up and look at him. "Housewarden" they all said. As leona made his way to the top of the waterfall he looked down at all of them.

"As you guys know there is a female now in this school and is too help us out for a bit. We all should respect her so if you see something react okay. And if she's in trouble it's now on us." They all looked confused as he said that last part. As he motioned for me to come to him. I step out of my hiding place and stand next to him looking at all the guys. They all looked shocked to see me here.