Time to go

(y/n)'s POV

As the sun woke me up I yawned and got out of bed. I started to make my way downstairs till I noticed everyone was already awake and they already had breakfast for themselves and me! I look kinda dumbfounded as they all come up to me shake my hand and hug me wishing me luck and safety. I smiled as I thanked all of them and I saw Leona behind me with all of my stuff. It looked like he was already ready for the day. Which surprised the hell out of me! "Well since this is your last day for a while I just wanted to help out and make sure you get there safely," Leona smirked at me as I laughed and I sat down and ate with Leona and the rest as they all helped me out. As soon as we reached the Hall of Mirrors I saw everyone waving me off and I breathed and waved at them and decided to talk to them for a bit before Chenya came to get me. As soon as I see Chenya's kitty face walkthrough I know it's time. I can't help but feel like I shouldn't go but this is a thing I want to do for these guys after all they've done for me. I smile and change into my new look. I saw a bunch of people look at me in shock and I smiled and waved at them. 

"See you guys later! I promise to text ya!" I wave at them as I step through with Chenya and use my magic to cover up any scent left behind except for Chenya's as we walk I see a beautiful white and blue school in front of us. "Wow there Chesire I didn't know you went to a regal school" I smirked and laughed as we walked through I saw a bunch of guys looking at me but I just passed them by.

"Well cuz I'm sure we can all think of something surprising about the other person." He smirked and we both laughed. 

"Although, this is just puurrrrfect and wonderlandiful" I see some students walk up to us and we both look at each other and smirk as our grins are what's left and we appear behind them. While I'm sitting on my suitcase Chenya is behind me laughing "Well~ Little cus I think these want to talk to us" We both look at them as they turn and smile. There were 2 guys the one with long hair. He looked like he just saw something amazing for some reason. Then a guy with red hair.

(Credits to the Artist!!)

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet someone from Chenyas family. My name is Jess its a pleasure to meet you, Miss?"

"(y/n) It's a pleasure to meet you, Jess. I'm assuming you are one of these Dormleaders I've heard about?"

He laughs and smiles and looks at me and bows slightly as I grin. "I hope I spoke highly of. Although, yes I am a Dormleader. This is my friend Arielle he is also a leader."

(Credits to the Artist these are amazing!!)

"It's a pleasure (y/n)! We hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We only want to help you while you are here." Arielle spoke softly and I smiled and nodded.

"Noted, I wouldn't mind some friends here. I'm sure I can't just always go to my cus" I look over at Chenya and he pouts and hugs me slightly.

"Cuz you hurt me thinking I wouldn't be there for you~" He pouts as we all laugh and smile as I get up I see 7 little people running our way I immediately screech and start to float. "What are you scared of little dwarfs~" He laughs at me and I glare at him.

"No! I just didn't expect them they should keep their distance a bit." My ears kinda flatten and Jess shoos them away a bit.

"Guys she doesn't want to talk to anyone just yet. She just got here let her get settled in okay?" He smiled at them as they nodded and they went back I came back down and growled at Chenya and tackled him the 2 dorm leaders laughed at us as we got done. "Well, shall we lead you to your room?" Jess helps me up while Arielle helps Chenya. Making me a bit suspicious of him. Although I nodded anyway and smiled.

"A cat nap sounds perfect right now doesn't cus." I look over at Chenya as he rubs his eyes and nods and smiles we are then led into a dorm that looks like Heartslaybul although it just looks brighter which kinda hurt my eyes. As I was led into the room Chenya plopped on my new bed and I tackled him again as we fought a bit. we laugh and Chenya accidentally falls off the bed. That's when we all burst out laughing. My hyena laugh came out because I am one of 12 laughs type of girl and I immediately covered my mouth I noticed that Jess and Arielle had come over to sit next to me.

"Hey don't hide it I think its wonderful!" Jess flashed a smile and I smiled back. I felt Arielle hug me lightly and nod.

"I've learned to appreciate what you are given in your voice and yourself. You should be happy that you have a wonderful laugh!" I smiled at them, used my Cheshire grin to get out of the hug, and appeared at the vanity. 

"Well, it's not always that you get hugged as a Chesire. That was new but please try to lay off the touching." I glared a bit as Chenya appeared behind me.

"Sorry, she's a bit on the grumpy side right now and she doesn't like being touched really." The others nodded in understanding and left for me to get comfortable. I watch as Chenya helps me unpack and we start talking about the things that go on around here all of a sudden my phone rings and Chenya leaves so I can answer it. I looked and saw texts from multiple people but also a call from Leona and He was calling me right now. I answered the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Well, I wasn't expecting a call, my king? What's up!" I smiled as I sat down on the bed.

"I'm hoping that you got there safely and that you were treated well. No one was hurting or touching you too badly right?"

I debated on telling him about Jess. "I'm fine no need to worry your little head about it, my king."

"Good so far the dorm is just a bit sad. It's like a light isn't here anymore so it's a bit dull and sad again.." I giggled and smiled "I'm being honest it's kinda sad you're not here panya seriously."

"Well, it's kinda weird and bright here. Although I promise I will try and hurry this up okay?" I smiled to myself in a mirror placed in front of my bed.

"Thank the seven. Just please be safe.

"Always! See ya my King"  I purred a bit and let my hair down.

"Bye panya, Sleep well." I hung up the phone and smiled to myself.

Since I'm in my room I was thinking about just deforming for a bit. As I breathed out I was finally normal with my (e/c) eyes and my (h/l) (h/c) shiny hair. My ears wiggled back and forth. Although I didn't give away my scent just in case. I smiled to myself thinking about being back with the rest and I finally gave in for the night and slept. I have to be ready for tomorrow.