The Forest with a Mad Lion

(Y/N)s POV

As soon as this meeting ended i saw leona leave. I sighed as everyone looked at me. "Whats going on (Y/N) we haven't seen him like this at all. It seems worse then normal overprotectiveness." Yuu commented.

 I shook my head in defeat. I truly didn't know. At this point i wish i did but now he is just treating me like i'm some sort of cub and he has to look after me. I understand that he doesn't want me hurt but sometimes you have to do it to get things done. I get up and breath and go outside. I go into the woods as some students look at me weirdly. While the savanaclaw students only looked at me concerned. As i walk in im pretty deep into the forest. Its calm and collected back here. I sit down on the first big rock i see and sigh. I heard a snap of a branch and got up. "Hello ....is someone there..!" My senses enhance something big. I don't know what it is. I hear something dripping. it sounded a bit like......ink... Just then I'm thrown. I look up at the creature only to see that it has a cracked shape glass head. With some red clothing and hat with it. I growl and stay low to the ground. I used the vines to hold it back while I tried to run away. Although i noticed i was bleeding from the wound that it has created on me. That's when it roared and broke free. I started to use all the magic i had at the time to keep it back. Although, i'm not nor can i use all my magic at once. If i tried that i would be more hurt then i already am. I have way too much magic in my body for that. I kept running and trying to get away, although it grabbed onto me by the leg and threw me again. I started to whimper in pain as he started to come closer to me. That's when i heard it. A loud powerful roar. Even more powerful than my fathers. It sounded so angry though.....LEONA!... 

Leona's POV

I walked out of that stupid meeting. What the hell does that lizard know. He wishes he understood. I just don't know how to explain it. I have to protect her its my job too. Although, i feel like there is more then meets the eye. I mean sure she is the first female here. Not to mention a lioness for that matter. But this could've all been avoided if Yuu just kept his mouth shut. I wouldn't have to be this worried i didn't think that she should actually make it into Savanaclaw. Although, she's a great princess, she has the heart that's kind and you would think everyone would love her. Her mind is just as much. I found over the intelligence that she holds. Her father is wise. She must have gotten a few things from him as well. Although, now that she is going to RSA i can't help but feel like something wrong might happen. 

"LEONA-SAN!!! HOUSEWARDEN!!!" 

Why on earth are these animals screaming?!? racing to see the issue I see a bunch of students lined up most of them Savanaclaw students with some being students from the Magic Shift club.  "What? Whats wrong?"

"It's (Y/N)! She went into the forest! She went in and didn't come out shes been in there for a while!" Ruggie was being very persistent.

"Okay? I dont understand... shes been in the forest before guys hell she lives in the "Enchanted" Forest." Huffing I was trying to get why this was so important.

"(Y/N) went to the east side! Where the MINE SHAFT IS!!!" Jack yelled.

Oh no...no no no no! 

3rd POV 

Leona ran as fast as he could. Roaring at all the students to move out of his way. With some savanaclaw students following him. As they got closer to the forest Leona yelled. "Wait Here! I can't have you guys getting hurt!" The students nodded a bit disappointed that their Housewarden went in alone and that they couldn't fight by his side. The 2nd prince ran using his instincts to lead him to the lioness. As he got to where the young lioness is he stood there for a second and that's when she got thrown. Now the prince was more than pissed at this point. An angry roar erupted from the lion as Leona then got the attention of the ink overbolt. Using all of the magic from the forest he entangled the monster in vines. While of course taking a few blows from the overbolt as well. He puts off his pain as he looks at (Y/N) and sees that shes knocked out also more injured than he thought. He growls more as his eyes glow calling his unique magic the beast finally fell. Leona went to (Y/N) picking her up and bringing her back to the school. As soon as the students saw them a lot of them smiled but then noticed their conditions. Leona pushed through them to get to the Nurses. As soon as he put (Y/N) on the white bed and the nurses cleaning her up and patching her up that's when Leona knocked out. His anger fueled him until he knew that she was safe. That's all he needed. With that the nurses then make sure that the prince was alright as well. As their friends and fellow housewardens come in to check on them. They each wondered why leona would hold the rest back to get (Y/N) himself. They all left except one. That's when Malleus figured out that he actually cares for this lioness not just because that he knows he must, but because he is hiding his actual feelings. Malleus chuckles a bit and smiles and goes over to leona and puts his hand over his forehead. "You do truly care your mind can't even stop racing....Although...what about the young princess..? What do you think she might be thinking of?" As he makes his way over he feel he forehead as he smiles and looks at her. "You both are truly magnificent." Malleus smiles and leaves knowing that they both will soon be happy to see each other in good and happy conditions. 

(A/N) 

Sorry its kinda bad but it was kinda rushed. I started this chapter and yet i couldn't find myself to finish it. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day! Stay safe cubs!