Training

(Y/N)s POV

As i got to Epel he looked at me and his eyes lit up. "(Y/N)-SENPAI!" He runs to me and i smile. He runs up to hug me as i hug back. I started to get him ready specifically how he should handle his broom. At first it was mostly basic. Sitting and Standing on your broom. As it goes up and down. As i watched him i had to make sure that he was comfortable. Then we stopped for a bit as i told him a bit of his flaws. Then when we were done with the break he would always perfect it straight away. Then was the difficult tricks that needed to be done just in case he fell again. As i went through the different ways to save yourself. He chose the one that looked the best for him. As he is short and he tends to fall faster. He has to throw his broom at a downward angle or tip it to a downward angle. Then he needs to take up as much space as he can to slow himself down. With this I used this multiple times. So i did a demo for him. As he started to understand we then did it both together. Then he did it by himself with a cushion underneath him. As i was helping him on a broom of my own i looked and got an idea. I pushed him off of his broom. Then the plan went into motion. He did exactly as i said and he was just a little away from being a goner but he's fine! "WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!!"

"Hey! You did it Epel!"

"That's not the poi-......wait.. I did it! Without the cushion!"

"See! You did it Epel no need to be afraid anymore right?"

"What's next! Can I learn about the disc!" He was so happy about this.

So then comes the magic part of the disc. I explain to him that he has to think logically. Then i made a few dummies and by using my magic i made them move as they passed the disk back and forth to each other. With this Epel got on his broom as i smiled and gave him the thumbs up. "You got this Epel!!" I watched as he was thinking then he raced into the trio taking the disk effortlessly and using his magic to make it into the goal. I started to notice others watching. Especially Leona... he would just stand there and watch me with a little smirk on his face. "(Y/N)-Senpai! Can you teach me!"

"Yeah me too!"

"What about me!"

I look over to see all of the club members wanting to be taught the way that i had done for epel. I smiled a bit and looked over at Leona and soon everyone else followed. "Okay Ms.Manager. What do you want us to do first?" Everyone was so excited and I smiled at him as he smiled at me. Soon i had everyone using their brooms and doing the same exercise i had Epel do. With me helping out everyone I noticed that leona had already knew how to do this. So he was teaching the ones that fully knew how to catch themselves. As i created a bunch of cushions thanks to some help from Leona. I'm just happy that they can be safe and have fun. As we started to keep moving from the safety precautions. We soon made our way to the disk and how it should be. So by creating a bunch of dummies and having a bunch of 3rd years help. We made an obstacle course for the freshman and sophomores. We were having fun! I loved hearing people laugh and smile. I started to feel lighter than a feather as i heard laughter. All the others were helping the ones that were having a difficult time. Then i felt arms around me. "Dont worry its just me panya"

"Oh hello leona!"

"I'm happy that you're here and that you're helping us teach these herbivores how to actually play." I laugh and smile.

"Well you weren't gonna do it right so i had to step in." He laughed. 

It was so beautiful. I never think I've heard anything like it. It was so smooth yet heartfelt. It could melt your heart if you had a frozen core. ".....wow...." I smiled at him laughing and he looked back at me.

"You okay there panya?" I nodded

"Yeah just never thought my life would lead me here."

"Everything happens for a purpose you know. Maybe this is what they needed. Maybe this is what Savanaclaw needed. Maybe even NRC. I don't think we could even be where we are as Savanaclaw without you in all honesty. We all became closer because of you."  

"Well i was raised by good people then. Maybe this isn't just what they needed but also you and I." I look at him as his eyes widen and then looks at me and chuckles as he hugs me tighter.

"DOGPILE!!!" I heard Ruggie yell i stiffened as did leona.

Soon we were both being hugged and under so many underclassmen and friends. They were smiling and happy. This was probably a moment i wouldn't mind being in for a while. "Alright you animals! GET OFF!" Leona roared. We all started to laugh as they started to pile off. Soon i was picked up by Jack and set on my feet and he then helped Leona up. As the time for the club was ending we all got ready to leave. Picking up everything and cleaning. I'm happy where i am right now. Maybe this is where i'm needed. 

"A Princess Never Knows Where The World Takes Her 

BUT 

She Will Always Find A Reason To Love It."

Wait... That was something my dad would always say. As i look around to see the forest. I thought i saw something. It was a dark figure covered in the leaves and branches. Almost animalistic then I saw 2 emerald eyes appear. They were looking at me. I smiled and giggled a bit. Then they soon disappeared with the gust of wind. This would always happen, i would see a bit of him then he would disappear. I think that was his way of telling me that he was there for me and always watching making sure i was okay. I always feel saddened when this happens. I want to go up and hug him. To make him actually know that i was okay. For him to tell me that he was actually there for me... I felt a hand on my shoulder and a couple on my arms. I looked back to see my savanaclaw trio. Ruggie and Jack had their hands on my arm. As I looked at them they seemed concerned yet happy. Then Leona's hand was on my shoulder. I smiled at all of them and they smiled back. I think tonight would be a great night to call Scarie and talk to her about what just happened though. As the day started to die down. All of the Savanaclaw students went to the dorm. I started to cook dinner. As tonight we were having steaks so i needed to get an early start. I had Ruggie helping me with a bunch of side dishes. As i made sure the Steak was good. "Hey....(Y/N).." I look at ruggie and smile.

"What's up Ruggie?"

"What was that....you know... in the forest..?"

My eyes widened a bit and I breathed as I looked at him and smiled. "How about this ill tell you another time but right now we have a bunch of hungry animals okay?"

"Okay.. Just so that you know though you're safe here (Y/N). Everyone loves you and you manage to change a lot of peoples hearts and perspectives in 2 days! That's amazing!" I looked at Ruggie. I saw him beaming with joy and happiness. Now this is what i was there for. I wanted to make people happy. Not only that but i wanted to see them happy. 

"Thanks Ruggie! Now why dont we set these out now." We used our pens and made all of the food sat down on the tables and looked to see all the members rush down. Usually during the morning i would have to get leona up. Although during this time he would come down just to talk every now and then. As Leona walked down Ruggie and I got his food ready and placed it in front of him and he smiled and nodded to us. 

"Thanks Ruggie and (Y/N)!!!!" The rest of the dorm shouted as they started to eat. I heard Leona chuckle at their childish antics and looked at us.

"Thanks you two."

"No problem Housewarden!" We both said. Ruggie got his plate and sat next to leona on the right. While I sat on the Left side of him. We all talked about random things that night until a question that took me by surprise came up...

"(Y/N) will you tell us about your family?"