The First Day

(Y/N)s pov

I woke up pretty early. Since it was my first day i wanted to help out. I know that a lot of boys around here dont really cook. They have the ghost to do that. Although, i'm hoping that we can have more dorm time together as dorm members. As my father said "If you know the people around you like family, you are willing to do anything to help and protect them!" So what i'm hoping for is for all of us to get to know each other. If something comes up we can help each other. Even though a lot of the animals are different from each other they can still get along. I start to get ready by taking a shower. Then my normal bathroom routine. As i get done getting ready in my NRC uniform I go downstairs. I remember Ruggie showing me on my way to my room where the kitchen was also the dining hall they had. I smile as i walk down thinking of what to make as I reach the kitchen. When i get there I start to prepare the biggest breakfast in all of the lands. I understand that the beast man needs to eat. Although they wish to be healthy and fit. So i made multiple things that can create a healthy and balanced diet. I started to set out all the food on heated trays. Using a lot of my magic to make sure the food stays nice and warm. As i start to make more I hear the boys coming down. Some run faster than others. I think it's because they finally noticed that i had made breakfast. I giggled to myself as they all sat down a bit. Although i notice them waiting. A lot of these boys have manners which i'm happy for. Their mothers taught them right! As I got the last plate and set it down, they all look at me a bit shocked and surprised and then smiled. "Thank you (Y/N)-San!!" I smile at them.

"Of course! Now eat up! I have to make sure all of your diets are met and you guys are healthy and safe now don't I?" I smile.

THey all nodded and started to eat. I go to make a special plate for the Housewarden himself who wasn't around. He's probably still sleeping. Knowing lions we like to sleep as long as we can during the day. Especially in the sun. Oh how i would love to sunbathe for a bit. Although the first thing on my mind is the housewarden and school. As I get to his room I knock lightly. Hearing nothing on the other side i sigh and go inside. WOW......his room is messy..... Okay well then nothing a little fem touch can't fix! As i go to the warden, i wake him up by shaking him. I hear him sniff the air and his eyes widen. I see him shift to see me and i laugh a bit. "You have a bed mane. And it's a really bad housewarden." I giggle a bit more.

"Yeah Yeah, happens everyday panya. Now why are you here? Usually Ruggie wakes me up?" Leona sits up a bit. Not me noticing he has no shirt on NO TOTALLY NOT!

"W-well! i just thought that he can have a break!" I smile trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.

"Well than okay then. Although did you just cook breakfast for me or everyone?" He looks a bit confused but is smirking.

"Sorry to burst your little pride bubble leona! I made breakfast for everyone. Now here!" I put the bed tray table down. As i see his eyes widen a bit he looks at me as i place down his food for him and smile. "See now eat. We need to have a strong housewarden if we are supposed to be a strong dorm." I smile and make a circle with my finger as my magic starts to activate and put everything away and make everything clean in his room. "I'll see you later leona!"

"See you later (Y/N). Also~ Don't think i didn't see that embarrassed blush on your face when you were looking at me." I could hear the smirk in his voice as i closed the door.

I think I turned redder than a tomato. When I left i got myself food and went for a walk. As i pass by some classman i make my way to my class. Which was Professor Trein History of Magic. I smiled as i found the room thanks to some help from some Pomeifore students. I think his name was Epel if i remember right. Anyway as i walk in I only notice a couple of students at this time. "Ah you must be my new student?" i look behind me and see an older man. I smile and bow a bit to show my respect. As i get up i notice a cat trying to sniff me. As i reach my hand out the cat sniffed it and licked it getting on my shoulder and staying there for a bit. I stay a bit in shock. I then see the professor smile a bit. "He like you. That means you wont be that bad. My name is Professor Trein. I teach the study of magical history this hour. Then on your shoulder is Lucius." I smile and nod.