My Family?

(Leona's POV)

I heard someone ask about (Y/N)'s family. Thats always a touchy subject for people. Although this time (Y/N)s face was unreadable. I was starting to get worried. "(Y/N) Are you alright? We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. We can move on!" Her face was still unchanged and I was now fully worried. She didn't say anything. I can start to see her eyes get glossy. I quickly rushed to hug her and so did Ruggie, and Jack. "Hey hey it's okay. You don't have too."

"Yeah how about a different question!" Ruggie smiled and suggested.

"Or maybe we can leave you alone for a bit if needed?" Jack looked at her.

After a little while she shook her head. "No... it's alright. Just.... it's not always a story people want to hear. Then you guys might think I'm crazy. Then it will become harder than it has to be..."

"Well we are ready to listen.." Ruggie spoke quietly and smiled at her.

"Just dont do that again alright? You had me worried...well a lot of us actually."

"Im sorry also don't worry ill tell you guys about it."

(Y/N)s POV

I felt nothing for a bit. I couldn't say anything. It was so hard just to get out of my mind that time. That usually never happens in my case. Although when they asked about my family i froze. Well here goes nothing. I closed my eyes to not see any of their faces. "Well the King and Queen were happy to find out that they were having a baby after some time. When I was born I was 'the light of their world' my father would always say. Everything was fine. Till i turned 3. Then when me and my mom were walking she saw a shadow creature. There wasn't anything like it. It was just a black creature with white eyes, sharp black teeth, and claws. That was it. My mother died protecting me." I heard a couple of gasp and i could feel the worries, and sadness in the room. "My father came and he killed the creature. He was so furious. That was until he saw me. He was so worried about me he took half a year off his duties to take care of me. We all had our own friends in the castle. "I opened my eyes and looked at Ruggie so seemed worried and sad. Although when he saw me looking at him he looked confused. "My father and I always liked hyenas. SO he had 2 hyena guards. Shenzi and Banzai. They were my fathers best friends. They had a kid themselves. A girl whose name was actually Pretty Scar no matter how weird it sounds. Although, she was my best friend that went with me through thick and thin. I just call her Scarie because it was always weird to say her actual name." I chuckled and i heard some chuckles and giggle too. "Then i grew up. I was raised to be the best princess of both worlds. Since im a princess of 2 things. One being the princess of the enchanted forest kingdom. Then the other ill wait to tell you."

"Wait so? The Enchanted Forest really exists?" I heard someone ask

"Yes it does? Why?"

"Usually no one knows where it is. It's always moving so every book about it says."I laughed at that answer. Now i had everyone's attention.

"No No No No. Its not. Its in the same spot it just matters how you approach it and how far you go into the forest."

"So you're the princess of a place no one can find? Also a powerful place that has the tree of life in the middle of the entire enchanted forest?" Leona got up and looked at me a bit confused. I was surprised he knew all that. 

"Geez didn't know that you were that much of a book worm Leona. But yes, i am. Also very happy to be. Although, it's not as it seems..... With the royal blood obviously i have a pure connection with the forest. Although with every strong queen comes an even stronger king..." I looked away a bit and thought for a bit. "My father always made me remember that." I felt some people touch my back arms and knees. As I look up i see everyone looking at me worried. " I wish i could tell you......i really do but i can't..." I breathe. "He wants me to find someone who can protect me and deal with the 2 jobs that he has. One being a king of the enchanted forest and the other being a king of something i can't really tell you." They all nod and sit back down.

"Its okay let's just move on from this and go back to the story." Jack says calmly.

"Well what i said was the actual thing my father said to me. Although it wasn't that it was-"

"'Yes my cub you are correct. Although when you become queen you need an anchor like me. Someone that can tell you 'maybe this isn't such a good idea'. Also, someone that you think of to think if this would hurt them. It would help you. Also, yes a king should be stronger than their queen to protect her, and her kind,intelligent, gentle heart. But what people don't see is that they are equally important. Also that they both are in the higher up. The only person that is to be higher is the one with the actual royal blood.'" My eyes widen and so did everyone's else's.

"Father....?" I felt a gust of wind and clouds starting to appear as i saw my fathers human form appear in it. 

"My dearest child. I told you i will always watch you did i not?" My father was smirking. 

I Looked around the room and saw everyone's eyes widened. They started to bow to the cloud figure of my father. "Yes, you did father. I was just thinking i...i didn't read what you say was fully true."

"Hmmm, next time dear know a king never lies. If he does he is no king. For yes, we make mistakes but we also can be forgiven. My love is eternal and I shall find you and hopefully a new heir soon." I nodded a bit red and smiled at him. Watching everyone get up and watch in awe. 

"Thank you father!" He nods and just like the rest of the times he disappears. I smiled as i breathed. "My father did always say that. Although that last time we were attacked in the castle itself. When i was 13. Then he had me and the hyenas leave and we went to the cottage." They nod as I finished. I got up and smiled as they all went back and got their plates and cleaned them. Although my stuff was already gone. I think they might feel guilty for me. I dont want that i want to have respect, but i don't want it out of pity. I left to go to my room to tell Scarie all about today. "Wow.....that's a lot (Y/N)! Also! Your father showed up twice in one day. Also, giving you advice and showing himself like that. To everyone as well. That's a rare sighting (Y/N)."

"I know. Although for some reason i feel like that Advice wasn't for me......He was talking about kings? I'm no King Scarie."

"Maybe he's trying to help you choose the correct King! He did say he will see you and his heir soon right?"

"Yes, But how does he know that im gonna get someone who wants me?"

"Well this Leona Kingscholar guy sounds like the right match. Maybe he was trying to have you be honest with your feelings and him as well. I mean he is a prince. So he knows how to handle a kingdom right?"

"Yes, but that's the thing i don't know what i feel! I feel terrible and yet i feel like im on a cloud, then i feel scared.... I think its just cause he's another lion in all honesty."

"You're being closed minded (Y/N). Open that brain up come on! You might be scared because you like him and you haven't been in this situation before!" I thought for a bit. 

"I'll think on it okay?"

"Okay! Well good night (Y/N) sleep tight!"

"Bye Scarie Night!"

Well now i'm even more confused than that can get. I sit down on my bed. I sighed and got up to get ready for bed and then went to bed waiting for things tomorrow. 

(Leona's POV)

As (Y/N) left i felt different. The Advice that her father gave her did seem for her.... although i have to take that into consideration. A king that lies...is no king.... He is wise that is for sure. Although, am i lying? Even so what am i lying about? We make mistakes just like everyone else...could he be talking about the overbolt.... that's not correct... he couldn't have known right?..even if so how? ALthough he did say that we could be forgiven. Maybe she would forgive me, or maybe she will just be scared. Although, the story of her life. She lost her mom so young. Yet, she still is strong. I walked outside and looked at the stars thinking. Maybe this is it? Maybe i have to tell her? I can't push it out of my life when that happens. No one can. When you overbolt it feels like you did something wrong and you have to correct it. That's what i need to do then. I need to tell her at some time but when is the best time...?