First day in the school...

A/n: Honestly I couldn't stop listening to this song throughout this chapter so I put a part for it.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I got up I took a shower and turned into my Chesire form but this time my hair was in one ponytail instead of 2. I walk out as I start walking out I put my hands on my waist and grin. I see some of the boys staring my way I smirk and disappear. I find Chenya talking to Jess and Arielle but it looks like he is barely paying attention. As I appear above him I smile. "Hiya Cus!" Chenya jumped a bit and looked at me and smirked. 

"Well well, look who is awake this purfect morning" He smirks and sits upwards.

"Good Morning Miss. (y/n)" Jess smiled at me again holding my composure I smirked back and disappeared and appeared behind them. 

"Now isn't this a bit new? Also Good Morning." I start to feel off around him. It's not that I don't like him I do its just he is showing obvious signs of liking me already. I don't like this. I want my King, not a weird Sultan. I get up and start to walk having a little jingle in my head as I walk I hear someone singing. It sounded childish. I walk towards it and notice a younger male with dark jet-black hair and 7 little guys behind him. They were dancing but it wasn't going well and I could see that. I laugh and walk in and watch where they can't see me. It was a bust i can tell you that they need something with a beat. I came out and the boy noticed me. "OH! Hello! You must be Chenya's cousin! It's so nice to meet you! My name is Neige LeBlanche!"

"Well, I suppose it is a pleasure to meet me with that song and dance going on. Although, My name is (y/n)! My question is what on earth are you guys doing? Seems like some of you have 2 right feet!" I laugh and notice that they all look a bit sad. I sigh and think. "Hey stop that! I don't feel bad." I noticed Neige looking at me with pettiful eyes and I stopped and breathed out. "ALRIGHT!" I notice as his face lights up. There were only a couple of the guys that didn't trust me and by that, I mean one he was always flippin' grumpy dude. I sighed as I sat in front of them. "What is this for?"

"We just want something to look cute and nice and energetic!" Neige smiled and hopped up and down a little I sighed. 

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you but you're not gonna get it with the music you have now have you guys heard of the Micky Mouse March?" I look at all of them to see them shaking their heads i sigh and nod and I go over to their speaker and plug my phone in.  I started to play the song and you could see that there was some energy I giggled and smiled as they started to dance with each other. I started to do the Dance and then I noticed some of them copying me. I laughed as they did it and kinda failed the first time. Although, they started to get the hang of it. I didn't notice the Headmage even enter although he was watching us. As they started to dance I started to help them out individually and soon it was perfect. I told them that they could do whatever they wanted during the in-betweens and soon they figured out something. "See not too bad I say! This may be the most pppuuuurrrrrfect yet!" I smiled as they finished. 

"Thank you so much (y/n)!! That really helped and maybe who knows I could post it and you could even be in it!"Neige smiled and the others nodded behind him. I shook my head. 

"Nah i would rather not. I mean if you want I can record it and put it into a video. I'm a cat of many talents with many lives!" I smirked and disappeared behind them and looked at them. The 7 little ones came up to me and started to ask me questions. That was until the Headmage made his appearance clear by clapping.

"That was lovely! Wonderful indeed!" I looked and was about to disappear till Neige ratted me out

"Well, sir we can't take the credit it was honestly all (y/n)s Idea!"As I was about to leave I heard the Headmage call me...

DAMNIT! I was so close to being out too! I look towards his direction and I bow slightly. "Wonderlandiful to meet you Headmage of RSA" I sigh a bit but no one notices. I didn't want to meet him on my 2nd day more like 4th or 5th! 

"Wonderful to meet you too (y/n) You know Chenya did say you were lively but I didn't think you were this lively perhaps I should take him more seriously when it comes to family?" I nodded and smirked.

"Always take a Chesire seriously even if we might mix the East with the West or our ups with our downs you will get what you came for~" I smirked and giggled and all that was left was my smirk as I appeared right in front of the Headmage. 

"Well, I guess that is one way of looking at it." He laughed and smiled at me and then looked at Neige. "Please continue I just need to talk to Miss. (y/n) quick." I followed him as we reached his office and I smirked looking around doing a full 180 and seeing where everything was. Soon I had it all in my mind. He had a window right behind his desk it wouldn't be too hard to get the shit and leave in all honesty. Also, his staff was just in a Glass case in the back left corner. He has too much trust in me already. I sit down and smile. "So I just wanted to talk about some ground rules. Be nice to everyone I know how Chenya is and if you act like that I see it. It's kinda pushing it. Next, please remember to respect our things and not to destroy them." ....He didn't say anything about stealing~ I nod to it.

"Alrighty then sir! You got it I will try to be the nicest Chesire you've ever seen and I won't destroy the items I bet it cost a fortune and that I don't have." I smirk and laugh a bit and I notice that even he chuckles. He nods and he sends me on my way. I walked towards my dorm but that wasn't before I was stopped by Jess. I smiled at him "Jess.. 'ello!"

"Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm and hang out for a bit?" He smiled

I start thinking. He would be a wonderful defense and he could also help me... "Sure! This kitty cat ain't got nothing important to do" I shrug and smirk. As we make our way to his dorm I notice him always trying to touch or hold my hand. Dude this is the 2nd day you knew me. I'M NOT A PRINCESS THAT CAN FALL TWICE! I have my King and that's it...Although,...we aren't even a couple... We've been talking for days.. Sometimes we act like a couple!.. I mean he even saved me!... Although we have only known each other for a month and a couple of days... Shouldn't that mean something- I was pulled out of my thoughts when he finally held my hand my eyes widened and I looked at him and noticed that he was looking away from me but I could still see red on his ear.... Let's hope nothing goes down.