New Bond Gone Bad?

(Y/N)s POV

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I don't wanna be here let alone holding his hand! I start to cry in my head but if this is gonna work some sacrifices need to be made... Let's just hope that no one in NRC finds out about this... otherwise, they won't let me down.  I breathe as we finally get to his dorm I FINALLY let go of his hand so he could open the door although he looks saddened by that but I don't mind... at all. How I already wish for this to end. Although everyone in their dorm seems nice. Kinda like Scarabia but I think I like Kalim and Jamil more. As we walked in he started pointing at structures and everything but that was until a big Tiger jumped out and I jumped back a bit. 

"Woah! It's okay Rajah she's a friend I promise she means no harm." Jess smiled and petted the Tiger and I kinda sat there in shock.

"You have a pet tiger... That you keep here..." I start to back up a bit but Jess pulls me to pet his tiger.

"I promise you Rajah is just protective of me is all. Although once he gets your scent I'm sure you will be fine I promise (y/n) Trust me." I nodded and I put my hand in front of him but once he sniffed it he put his head up to it rubbed against me and then left. "Well that's good usually he would stick around just to make sure you wouldn't do anything but what would you like for dinner (y/N)? We can provide anything you would like" He smiled and it kinda looked a bit brighter than Kalim's at this point.

At this point, I just wanted to leave but I needed to get this staff. I need out! "Um well, I like (Fav/Food)!" He pulled me to the kitchen and we started to make it that was until I saw a Cheshire grin and laughed. Jess looked at me a bit weirdly until he saw Chenya.

"Now where do you think stealing my cousin like that was a good idea?" Chenya looks at Jess and I smile I'm internally thanking him right now but I think he can tell by my face. I smiled as he came down next to me and started to help us cook although Jess seemed now more irritated than before. Once we were done the 3 of us sat down and started to eat. We exchange some words here and there but soon we leave and wave to Jess. "What is up with him." Chenya kinda looked pissed and I looked at him.

"In all honesty, he's been acting that way since I got here but he's been more touchy. Like trying to touch my hand he even held my hand." I look away and sigh.

"I think we need to tell him you're taken or have an arranged marriage," Chenya suggested and I nodded and soon I sighed and he dropped me off at my room. we wished each other a good night and I looked at my phone and instantly called Leona.

"Woah didn't expect you to call me~" I hear him laugh on the other side. "What's going on usually you have a comeback or something to say... Is someone causing trouble?"

"Just some difficulties and adding to my story I guess. Now I have to pretend that I'm in an arranged marriage." I sighed and flopped on my bed. 

"Woah what's going on (y/n). Are they touching you." I could hear anger rise in his voice but I kinda giggle. "You're laughing now but (y/n) panya this is a big deal what's going on?"

"No I think just one person has it down bad for me" I heard something hit my window and I stopped talking.

"(y/n) What's going on? Are you alright?" I heard him start to panic so I calmed him down a bit by humming and then said.

"Call me in like 3 minutes okay I think it's that guy..." I hang up and get up and look out my window. Thankfully I haven't changed back yet. I look and see Jess and he's on a carpet... Oh no. 

"Hey (y/n) listen I didn't want Chenya to bother us this time so do you want to get to know each other maybe?" I opened the window and the plan started to go through my head.

"Well you see I'm waiting on a call" I sat down on my bed as he came inside and Just like that my phone was ringing i could see his eyes glaring at it as it showed the caller ID "My King <3" I pick it up and smile. "Hi, my king!" I start to think at least of some embarrassing moments to get my cheeks red so that I can play my cards right. I saw as Jess looked away a bit.

"My King now? (Y/n) don't tell me he's in the room...I swear to the seven if he is. I'm gonna find him take his spine out and shove it down his throat." I heard him growl and honestly, that got me goosebumps. 

"Well sorry my King but your suspicions are correct better start now~" I laughed and grinned to myself as I heard him roar a bit on the other side of the phone. 

"(Y/N) Get the staff and get back. Now."

"Okay Okay yesh no need to get so stern hun." My ears go down a bit faking my sadness but I could see Jess rolling his eyes.

"Please panya"

"Alright, you got it I'll talk to you later alright?

"I better get a name once you come back. That's an order."

"Yeah yeah yeah you got it! Bye~" I hung up and looked at Jess.

"So what's up again?" I smiled and looked at him.

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go on a ride but it seems like you are getting ready for bed so I was just gonna leave." and you didn't do that throughout that WHOLE entire call... I'm about to snap his neck dude. I saw as he jumped out my window i closed it shut my blinds closed my curtains and changed back I breathed and smiled to myself. 

"I'm so happy he's gone! I texted Pretty Scar for a bit about my situation and all she did was laugh about it. I can't wait to go back to NRC or even home. I smiled as I put myself down to bed and fell asleep.

/Jess's POV\

(A/n: Yes because I was bored at the time.)

I flew out of there I don't know why but I was so upset to see that Caller ID on her phone. She could do so much better! She could be better not only would she be a queen but a Saultana if she was with me. I don't know why but the first time I saw it here everything just clicked for me. Like my life was then and there and then complete. Maybe I am being too touchy and things but I can't help it she deserves the best. I'm trying here but I can't seem to get her to like me back. Maybe if I just tally down a bit and then she will like me? Although, what happens when she leaves? We must stay in contact. I have to find something out.