Magic?

(Leona's POV)

WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I notice everyone is just staring in shock. I rushed down to Epel on the cushion bag. Making sure he was okay. He was just amazed and shocked. Although that brings me back to what happened. I saw (Y/N) watching us. I was happy and all of a sudden I heard gasping and people starting to yell. My eyes widen as i see Epel fall. I rushed down trying to get him but i couldn't reach him in time. Then the yellow light I saw, with the sand starting to build up what looked to be a pillow was made. I stopped. Everything stopped. I look at (Y/N) i see that she looked a bit nervous. Then she left. "I'm sorry Leona- San..." i heard a quiet mumble. I look down to see Epel.

"Don't tell Vil what happened. I won't hear the end of it with his 'precious' student. Also you're fine i just have to check on her alright?"

"Yes Leona-san. Also, please go easy on her. I'm sure she di-"

"Shut your trap shorty. I know. Also, i know how to deal with this situation." I growled a bit. I look up at everyone. "Alright! Time's up! Get everything put away. When i come back i expect everything to be back in its place!" 

"Yes sir!"

I started to walk back to the dorm as I now try to figure out what to say. She didn't do anything really wrong. Although, she should've told someone. Maybe that's another thing that Yuu was trying to hint at. She really is quiet and keeps to herself. Maybe if she opens up more i can finally find out more about her. Also, if she is freaking out right now that doesn't help my situation. Let's just hope this goes well.

(Y/N)s POV

As I waited for the housewarden to storm in I was looking outside. I normally don't use my Unique Magic. I don't use it because i normally can't.... My magic only works with sand. So being in a forest there isn't a lot of sand until you dig down a lot. I only use it if actually needed. That student that was falling was gonna be hurt so much worse if i didn't. But no one knows of my Unique magic! Only my father and Yuu. That was another accident that was in front of Yuu... I heard the knock. "Come in.." As i look at the mirror at my vanity I see the housewarden come in. I sit up straight as i see Leona come to the front of me. "You wanna tell me what happened (Y/N)."

"Well I made sure a student was safe." I smile innocently. 

"You know that's not why i am here. What was with that magic." As he stared at me i started to get less confident. 

"Well.... I don't know....?" I was now stumbling on words. Leona sighed. 

"Explain it. All i saw was sand and the poof cushion. How did you do that?"

"Well it's my unique magic...."

"I understand that! Okay what is it?" He roared a bit. 

My ears flattened and I shut my eyes tight. "I'm sorry!" I felt a shift on the bed, then arms around me and i opened my eyes a bit. I saw leona leaning me into him. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean that okay....I just want to know.. If you want i can show you my own..?" I heard his voice waver a bit. I smile a bit and nod as he gets up and sighs. He goes to my vanity and picks up a piece of paper that was blank. "...Kings Roar..." Soon in his hand was sand. As leona looked away in what seemed to be a bit of shame. I looked amazed! 

"Thats so COOL!" I jump up and look at the sand pieces and touch the sand. It was sand! I wondered.

"No it's not.... It's destructive... also can make people afraid..." He put the sand on my vanity. 

Oh no. That's terrible. Why does he look at it that way? Maybe if i could make him see a different side of it? Well i can try! As i go to him i touched his arm. I felt him stop. He looked at me. I could see some sadness in those forest eyes. I raised my hand to cup his cheek and smiled. "That isn't destructive. Sure it makes people afraid but that's because they haven't seen anything like it before. You have to look at it from different perspectives. Like if a.....lets say roof fell down and you used your magic. You could save those people from the hardest fate. What if there was a wall in your way and there are people on the other side. You could use your magic to get them out. You're looking at it the wrong way Leona. OR should i say Prince Leona." I saw his eyes widen.

"How did you-?"

"Ruggie! He told me a lot including you're the captain of the Magic Shift team! You know how much i love Magic Shift I even told you!" I smirked. As he sighed and nodded.

"I guess we both are hiding things then huh?" I nodded and smiled at him. 

"BUT! Don't go hard on yourself for your Unique Magic, Alright?" He nodded. "Also to answer your first question what i used was my Unique Magic called Queens Creation." 

"So? Is it just you make whatever your mind comes too?"

"Not exactly. I can't just make it out of thin air! I need a certain material to help me with this." I see that gears started to turn in his head.

".....Sand!" I laugh and nod.

"Yes, sand."  I walk to the sand on my vanity and breathe. Thinking of a crown and i smile and touch the sand. "...Queens Creation..." the sand started to change. Making the object of a crown before turning a bright yellow light. Then there was a crown. I saw Leona's eyes widened a bit. I smile and pick up the crown and place it on his head and laugh. As I looked at him he got up. 

"That's amazing (Y/N)" He got up and looked at the crown. "Looks and feels like an actual crown. How did you do this?"

"There are a lot of things created from sand. Also it's a mineral so it's like sand acting more or less like anything." I go and sit down and smiled at him.

(Leona POV)

(A/N) SORRY THERE IS A LOT OF SWITCHING POV'S

Wow....This is amazing! We really are opposites huh? Also when she was talking about my magic. It felt new and different. She sees me through a different perspective than everyone else. Usually everyone at Afterglow Savannah would say it was destructive. Always telling each other to stay away from me. Always making me feel guilty because i had 'Destructive and Dangerous' Magic and that i shouldn't be around them. But (Y/N) isn't afraid. She doesn't have a reason to be afraid. Maybe I should ask her if she would want to join me in a game of chess. When she looked at me. I just wanted her to look at me like that. Whats this feeling?!? This isn't like anything i felt like before. Leona! You only knew her for a day! This isn't smart nor should you do this! But something just pulls me to her.... Maybe its because shes the only girl here? That has to be the reason right... "Hey (Y/N)."

"Yes Leona-San?" She looked at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. Ones that could make you do anything and yet not feel guilty of it.

"Would you like to join me in a game of Chess? Maybe we can get to know each other more?" She smiled. Oh that smile I need to see everyday from now on. 

"Yeah, sure! I always played chess with my dad so im rusty but I think i could beat you." I smirked knowing how this was gonna go.

"You sure about that (Y/N)?" She sits up and looks straight back at me with determination.

"I'm more than sure leona."

I smirked. I got up and looked at her. "I'll see you later. Panya." I see her starting to get red. Now that just fueled my fire. I chuckled and closed her door and left to go to my own. This will be fun.

(A/N) I hope you like the book so far! Have an amazing day! Stay safe! Also look out for yourself and try to be healthy!