Feelings????

(Y/N)'s POV

.

.

.

.

.

...What happened...? 

......what's going on?.... LEONA!

I shot up and groaned as I felt a huge sting in my body. Shit! man what the fuck happened to..oh wait never mind i know what happened now. Where is..wait dad?..  I stood up. there is grass. Nice green grass with statues all around them. They look like the ones at the college. "Father...? is that you?"

"Well nice to see ya to cub. Say are you okay?" He comes over to me and checks my scars and injuries. 

"I'm fine dad but where are we? I'm supposed to be in school?" I looked at him concerned.

"School? Kiddo you're not in school. You're in college if anything, doing dirty work for some boys, cub. I can't believe my daughter is going on with a plan that isn't 100% fool proof." I scoffed and laughed at him.

"So that is it. You're only upset because here I thought you were gonna bring me the speech of "Oh great daughter of mine you need a king!" We both start to laugh and he goes and hugs me.

"You do need a king, my cub. Although, I feel like he is closer than you imagine." His eyes turn white and a picture of Leona shows in the sky. 

Leona is sitting right next to me. He keeps checking up on me. It seems like i've been out for almost 5 days. He comes in and talks to the nurses about my health and then the nurses leave and that leaves him sitting right next to me. He watches over me. Although, it looks like he hasn't slept at all which is ironic. It shows that he naps next to me and whenever someone knocks and walks into the room his guard is always up. 

"Isn't that how a lion normally reacts though dad?" I looked at him confused.

"No my dear. Unfortunately you got the bad end of the stick. You didn't really get to learn about lions as you think you did. Yes, they take care of their subjects, and yes, they care for their subjects and people around them that they make special relationships with. Although, this little lion here is stepping it up. He's by your side 24/7 dear. He saved you from the overbolt. He was speaking out to make sure you didn't go to RSA. He admires you. Why do you think that?" Dad sits down and smiles a bit. 

I go over to him and giggle and blush a bit. "Dad sometimes you make me feel like the stupidest person ever!" 

I hear him laugh and smile as he turns into his animal form and I go and hug him. "My dear cub, now i tell you the truth. Everyone has their secrets. Some are worse than others. Some are just a little white lie. Although, you have to make sure that you know and become one before you even think of having an anchor. You must share the secrets you don't want to. Sometimes they unfold themselves. Sometimes you have to push for the truth. But you will always get the same results in the end. Now WAKE UP!" My father roared.

3rd POV

(Y/N) jolted out of bed and Leona ran to her to help her. "Nurse!" Leona yelled. One by One multiple nurses come in taking care of the lioness with Leona's supervising them. As she was taken care of the nurses left for her to talk to the Prince. "Are you alright (Y/N)..." She nodded a bit and shook off some of the dirt from behind her ears and hair. 

"Sorry Leona..I really am I didn't mean to get in trouble or even hurt myself and you." (Y/N) whispered so quietly. 

"Hey no. No don't even think that you did that by yourself." Leona got up and went to (Y/N). He sat down next to her and picked her up gently and laid her on him. "It was my fault. I should've trusted you okay? I was acting out alright? That wasn't your fault." Leona held (Y/N) close to him as she smiled.

They stayed there for a bit. As time passed Leona sighed a bit. "(Y/N) Listen. I'm really sorry about how i acted. You should have way more respect then what i have been giving you. You're father was right about you." (Y/N) looked at him confused. "a king should be stronger than their queen to protect her, and her kind,intelligent, gentle heart. That's what you have: kind, intelligent, and a gentle heart. I shouldn't have tried to destroy it. I should've protected it."

"Leona you understood your fault but i do not want you to take fault for my actions."

"No. I will because I was the one that caused it herbivore."

"LEONA STOP IT! See this isn't your fault okay. You are one of the kind people in this tiny world i know! SO unless you want me to slap you stop it!"

"Okay okay." Leona slowly petted her and she smiled. She started to purr and Leona smiled. 

As she started to rest and he looked at her. "I just can't see you hurt. I'm so sorry that i'm holding you back. I just....the way i look at you its like im looking at my-"

"Queen. As you are the King." (Y/N) smiles and holds onto Leona.

"Take the words right out of my mouth why dont cha' panya" Leona and (Y/N) start to laugh as they both realise what they have been missing. 

(A/N) 

Now we are starting to get to the better parts hopefully if my brain functions