Almost time

(Y/N)s POV 

I woke up yet again today and started to get ready. As soon as I was done, I made one of the best breakfasts that I think I ever made. I watched as all the students came down from their rooms. They all said their thank yous and I smiled and I took leonas plate and went back to his dorm I knocked and opened the door. I watch the lion slowly rise as he yawns and he looks at me. "Morning panya. What is it today?" 

I slowly walk to the King set it down in front of him and smile. "It's Blanaced that's what it is," I smirked as I saw him growl a bit at the vegetables on his plate. Reluctantly he eats it though. As I start to brush out his mane and place his braids back in I get his clothes set out and make sure his room is cleaned. "I must go see Chenya today and talk to him about the upcoming day." I see him growl slightly and I turn as he starts to change I instantly turn and sigh as I close my eyes. "You know a heads up would be nice my king."

"Oh come on panya nothing you didn't see before~ Although, I'm still skeptical about this and you getting their head-mages wand and the stones. What if you do get hurt and I can't stop or protect you." I hear him stop changing and I sigh as he places a hand on me and turns me to face him. Although he goes and sits down on his bed. Putting on his shoes.

"My king I know that you are still skeptical but I promise you. Heck, YOU out of all people even know my father now." I sit next to him as I laugh a bit and then I pet his ear a bit and rub my head him a bit and his eyes widen a bit and he smiles and rubs his head on my own. "I will be back don't worry. I'm the King of Beast daughter I was also helped raised by hyenas! I know the ins and outs Leona don't worry." I got up and walked out of his dorm room and made my way downstairs I got hugs from some of the first years because they were afraid for me. However, I had to keep on reassuring everyone that I would be fine and there was nothing to worry about. I walked out of the Dormitry and waved back at them telling them I'll see them at practice tonight and I made my way over to Heartslaybul. As I get into the dorm I see Chenya waiting for me on a branch playing with Riddle and Trey. "Well if it isn't the disappearing kitty kat!" I smirked and giggled. I saw chenyas eyes widen as he disappeared leaving a smirk behind.

"(Y/N)!! 'Ello!!" I feel someone drop on me and I laugh and hold him. 

"Ello Chenya!" I smile as I see him drop and face me in front. "So what are we gonna do today!" I smiled and leaned back a bit and I laughed at the other's faces they looked at me in disbelief. "What I have to act the part to get in their mind. And it seems I've got into yours~" I laughed and teleported behind Riddle and Trey they jumped and Chenya and I laughed and smiled. "Well looks like this sly kitty got her act under control," I smirk and I watch as Chenya comes over to me with a map and it is a map of the RSA whole school. 

"This is the map cousin. Here is where the mages wand is and not only that but in the left center drawer is where he has all the stones. Although you have to be ready to be interviewed by all the beastmen there I think it's best if you spend some time hiding your scent. So that way they don't know you were loving up on Savanaclaw and NRC students. Then I just go to and from in a lot of places, but I'm usually found in the tree that's on the outskirts of the campus." Chenya smiles at me. I nodded and I covered my scent with ease looked at him and smirked. "Wow... it's like you've never been near any beast! That's amazing!" His eyes sparkled and I laughed and disappeared with a grin and reappeared in the tree. "She's getting the hang of this quite fast~!" 

"Thanks, little cuz~!" I giggled and jumped down took the magic off and smiled. "Although where will I be staying? I can't have them finding out I don't care how long it takes I need to make sure that they trust me enough." I winked at the boys and smirked. 

"Now you have to talk to Leona about that none of us suggested that. He wanted an In and Out mission." Riddle said kinda concerned. He goes up to me and circles me. "Well now you act like him but you don't look like him?" I smirk and my eyes change a blue and soon a cloud engulfs me.

 "Well now you act like him but you don't look like him?" I smirk and my eyes change a blue and soon a cloud engulfs me

(Credits to Ever After High for Chesire UvU)

I smirked as they all looked shocked to see me and Chenya smirked and looked at me up and down and we both started to float. "Now I look Puurfect! I may not be purple but blue is the new wonderlandiful vibe~" I smirked and giggled as I teleported to behind Trey and laughed. 

"Woah! (y/n) No way!" I see the first years run up to us and I laugh. Seeing you look at me. "Now you sly kitty let me guess you learned that from Auntie U and Auntie G," I smirked and teleported right next to him. 

"You betcha! I have to look at the part to get this right~ Also act the part so far its ppuuuurrrffeeecctt ~" I laugh and teleport behind Chenya and we smirk and look at the rest. We giggled as Jack looked at me up and down.

"(Y/N)-Senpai this is amazing and all but I heard it might take a while for you to get the wand and the gems. Does the housewarden know?" His ears tilt down a bit worried and I sigh I turn normal and shake my head.

"Sadly he doesn't know just yet. However, I'm sure I will talk to him tonight and make sure that when I leave tomorrow he does know. I can't simply go in and out it's hard to do that. I might have to make enough friends just a handful to last me through so that I can get it correctly and make sure I have it. I highly doubt all the stones are in his drawer they have to be hiding some but I want to get what I can. To help you guys the most out of all of this." I step toward both Jack and Epel and I bring my hands toward theirs and hold their hands. "I promise I'll be back I mean what kind of person would I be if I didn't come back?" 

"But....(y/n)-senpai.. what if something bad happens and you don't make it?" Epel steps up and I laugh at his question and look at Yuu.

"I'm not coming back Yuu I'm sorry" I roll my eyes and laugh and he laughs and everyone looks at him.

"I'll call your ass back whenever I want just to make sure your safe. Also if you do get into trouble I'm always right next to ya." He wraps his arm over my shoulder and smirks as his eyes glow green kinda scaring the rest and then he stops and looks at Chenya to give him a bit of a talking too. 

"You guys'll be fine Yuu isn't the only one with secrets around here okay? We both have our secrets but in all good times, they will come undone. I promise." I slowly unclasp our hands walk back and bow to everyone. "Now if you excuse me I have to tell Leona" and what a fun ride this is gonna be...