𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 ✍︎

🩸
𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔
𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍
🌹
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WAKING UP TO SEE Lloyd Garmadon staring at her was enough to shock her out of any drowsiness she felt, surprisingly. The boy seemed to be teeming with excitement, she could tell by the way he bit his bottom lip and bounced in place. Daeva, being the curious creature she was, decided to question what he was up to.

"My uncle wants us to prank the ninja!" The blonde blurted out before the young oni could finish her sentence, causing her form to flicker from the sudden interruption. Lloyd payed it no mind as he bounced from one foot to the other, waiting on her to answer. She, of course, agreed to help him- because what's an oni without a little chaos?

The little boy excitedly grabbed her hand, pulling her out of their shared bed to their first target: Kai's game. Now, she knew nothing about 'video games', but it seemed interesting so she watched as Lloyd played through the game, changing all the highscores to the black ninja's name. Daeva was at first confused as to how this would be considered 'chaotic', but when Lloyd explained the series of reactions that would be caused by his pranks, she felt her confusion slip away and be replaced by a giddy feeling- she couldn't wait to see the effects of her friend's pranks.

The next prank to happen was targeted at the black ninja, Cole. Lloyd and Daeva entered the kitchen, the latter spotting a pot of odd colored soup before approaching it. Lloyd followed his friend and covered his nose when he got closer to the pot. The smell didn't affect Daeva, as she had smelled much worse things in her life.

"This has to be Cole's.. eugh!" Lloyd said, trying to hold his breath but failing. Daeva found the action quite hilarious, though she bit her lip to conceal her laughter as she tried to think of what to do in order to.. prank Cole. "What do you think we should do, Daeva?"

She hummed in thought, glancing around before her violet gaze settled on a container of different spices, and a thought came to her mind. She and Lloyd could mess up the ninja's meal with that, and hopefully not poison him with the results. Though a part of her didn't mind if the black ninja got food poisoning.

"We could add those spices to his soup." Daeva suggested, causing the blonde to perk up with new excitement.

"Wow, good idea!" He praised, and the oni gave a small smile before she grabbed the spices and dumped way more than intended into the horrid soup, and partly hoped that it ridded of its' bad smell. It did not. She set the container back in its' spot, and the two children hurried out of the kitchen to their next unlucky target: Jay.

Now, pranking Jay was a bit on the difficult side, because neither Lloyd nor Daeva knew how to tamper with robotics. They managed to mess it up eventually, and with only a little bit of time left to prank the last ninja, Zane.

The two hurried to the laundry room within the flying ship, Lloyd being quick to throw in Kai's red gi with Zane's white clothing, including his gi, into the washing machine. Daeva knew nothing about how the machine worked, and so she quietly watched as Lloyd stood on an upside-down basket to reach the settings before switching it on.

He gave a toothy smile, looking over at Daeva and giving a thumbs up. "It should be finished before the ninja wake up." She had no idea how long that would take, but it was still pretty early, so she assumed it would be awhile until then. She could meditate to pass the time, since she hadn't in days. Yeah, she needed to meditate. Lloyd wanted to go and play on the game console, and so the two parted ways to go do their own thing before the ninja woke up.