Chapter Fifteen

"Now, let's move on to part two, shall we?" He asks in a low rumble, his hand firmly grasping your arm and leading you to his workbench. A pang of pleasure washes over you as he speaks and your core tightens in response. You shake anxiously knowing what comes next. He bends you over the bench, your bare chest meeting its cold, rough surface. You suddenly feel a sharp but pleasing sensation in the small of your back, his lips and teeth taking in your flesh, making you groan. His hands support him on either side of your trembling body. His warm lips begin kissing a trail up your spine and as he reaches your neck, he grabs you by the hair and pulls your head up, planting his cheek against yours. You feel his dark tresses tickling your face as he groans, "You still think you're ready for this, hmm? Well, I suppose we'll find out," he promises.

          He releases your hair and bends you over again. His calloused hands reach down to your thighs, dragging his fingertips against them at a painful, agonizing pace. He lifts your skirt, sliding his hand up your thigh. Your pulse quickens as he feels up your hip and you feel a rumbling from his chest as he notices your lack of underwear. "You naughty little thing...and where might I ask are your knickers?" He waits for your answer, "I...wanted you to fuck me so I didn't bother with them," you blurt out, the veritserum causing you to share more than you'd like. A deep chuckle erupts from behind you as he pushes his legs between yours, suddenly forcing them apart. He places one hand on your back, lightly pinning you in place, his other slips between your legs. As he moves up along the soft flesh of your inner thighs, you feel him come in contact with the wetness dripping down your leg. "Eager girl, aren't you?" he snickers.

          His fingers inch further up, finally finding your aching folds and slipping between them in a gentle back-and-forth movement and you gasp. His legs holding you open and you feel the cold dungeon air on your wet heat. Exposed. He travels up and swirls his middle finger around your throbbing clit. You let out a hiss at his touch.

          He slips his finger inside your aching pussy, making you see stars. He begins slipping in and out, his movements gradually quickening, deepening. You swivel your hips back, searching desperately for release against his hand and are met with his deep groan reverberating through you. You gasp more loudly now as you feel your orgasm approaching, your vision blurring and–

         His hand leaves your center and you whimper in agony at the loss of its movement. "You'll come when I say you can," he growls. "Besides..." he says, roughly pulling you upright, his hand finding your jaw and turning your face to look back over your shoulder at his, "I like watching you squirm." There's a sudden rush of cold as you feel Snape jerk your skirt off your hips, leaving you completely bare before him. He whirls you around to face him, his dark eyes slowly making their way down your body. Your face turns red as you look at the floor.

          "Don't tell me you're feeling shy now? After what images you brought to both our minds before?" He asks leaning toward you, his low baritone confidently and smugly reminding you of the erection your thoughts gave him in class, your middle warming at the thought. He flits his finger and the ropes come unfastened from your wrists and you rush to cover your body. He quickly steps toward you and catches your wrist in his hand to stop you, looking deeply into your eyes, baring into you. You feel transfixed as you gaze into his depths and you see the smallest hint of a softness behind his steely disposition. You take in his features, noticing up close how handsome he is, relishing in the feeling of his eyes on you. Your eyes drop to his lips and you feel the urge to kiss them, to run your tongue along them and explore his mouth with it.

          "I can see that you are, in fact, enjoying yourself then," he smirks, his eyes gleaming at what he just saw in yours. He brings your wrist to his mouth, lightly nibbling on the inside of it. His other hand drops back between your legs and he gathers your wetness, bringing it to his lips. He tastes his wetted finger and mutters lowly, "Sweet..."

          He at last slides his hand behind your head, his fingers in your hair and gently brings your bare form against him. His other hand runs along your back, lightly tickling your skin. He presses his lips to yours, lightly at first, sending warmth down your body and sparks into your vision. Then his tongue thrusts into your mouth, tasting all of you. It sweeps against yours in a fight for dominance and you give it to him, his teeth biting your lip. You moan against his lips and he quickly breaks the kiss, turning you back around and bending you over the workbench. "Now. Where were we...?" He says as you feel his hand firmly grasping your ass. "That's right..." he says, squeezing.

          "Punishment."