Chapter Thirty-One

You wake up in bed with Snape, your naked body nestled against his, his breaths of deep slumber slow and steady. You look up at his profile, his dark lashes closed and brushing his cheekbones, his silhouette absolutely stunning against the early light seeping through the curtains. 

          You slip beneath the covers while he sleeps, scooting down and lying between his legs, your soft hair brushing his thighs. You timidly take his member in your hand and begin licking it softly and distributing tiny kisses up and down its sides. It begins growing in your hand, larger and harder as you lick, kiss and stroke it. You hear a deep groan come from above the covers, his body reverberating against yours.

          You taste the little beads of pre-cum, it coats your lips and your kisses become sticky against his hardness. You slip your lips over the tip and lightly suck, eliciting a moan from him. Your tongue roughly swirls over it and licks his glans. You take him deeper in your mouth and he gasps, your lips gliding over his long, now throbbing cock.

          You pump your head up and down, his sex slipping deeper, quiet little chokes coming from your throat. His hand slips beneath the sheet and grasps your hair, a growl escaping his lips as you suck hard, increasing your pressure. He guides you up and down slowly over his cock, his gasps now turning into moans. You increase your speed, one hand grasping his shaft and pumping while the other grips his thigh. You feel his cock throbbing hard inside you, his breaths and moans intensifying. Your sucks become harder, consistent and unrelenting. Eventually you feel his cock swelling before his mounting orgasm. "Oh...oh, Y/n...!"

          Just before he climaxes, you drop him from your mouth and snicker quietly, causing an angry roar to escape him. Before you can think, he rips back the sheets and pulls you up from under them, grasping your body and throwing you on your back. His strong hands pin you down by your arms on either side of you. "What...have I told you. About teasing me?" he seethes, the anger radiating from his black eyes. "Whatever do you mean, Professor?" you ask innocently. His big hand grasps your face, pulling your gaze to his. "Don't. Test me, Witch."

          You shudder at his anger, your middle throbbing with arousal, his member pressed against your stomach. You smile coyly, "I don't know what you're talking about..." you slither underneath him, his wet hardness rubbing against your soft skin. His eyes darken and you had never seen Professor Snape show such aggression, his voice loud and rough.

          "Then I suppose..." he flips you over on your stomach forcefully and shoves a pillow beneath your hips, tilting them upward, "I ought..." One hand pins your wrists down over your head, "...to remind you..." while his other moves your thighs apart, opening you up. Sweat beads your forehead as you feel his finger slip inside your dripping, pulsing quim and you gasp. He slides in and out, opening you up to him, preparing you for his girth. "Allow me to jog your memory," he hisses, the head of his cock sliding inside, stretching you. You gasp, your fingers clutching the bedsheets. He moans behind you, slowly sinking deeper, deeper, inside.

          His hand grasps your hip and pulls you back onto his cock. He fills you up to the brim, this angle hitting deep places within you. Your breaths become more and more erratic with his thrusts, the soft fabric of the pillow beneath you grazes your clit. His speed increases, his grip tightening and suddenly his hand comes down in a hard smack against your ass. You whimper. He growls irately, his loud voice booming in the room, "Your insolence will not be tolerated," his thrusts becoming harsh, "And you will learn your place..." He smacks you hard again then continues fucking you angrily, your head swimming with the intoxication of it.

          Waves of pleasure rush over you, moans of it spilling loudly from your lips, "Oh...! I..." He angles himself away from your clit, slowing his pace, torturously sliding in and out of you. You sob, "Please, Professor...?" his hand reaches a fistful of your hair and yanks it up, looking down at you. "Please...what?" he seethes. "Please let me cum..." you cry softly. "You will have to do better than that," he says, dropping your head and continuing his torture.