Chapter Thirty-Eight

You slip into your socks, foregoing shoes so you can walk silently through the corridors and avoid Filch's annoyingly watchful eye. You make your way down those familiar stone stairs, your body vibrating with the thrill of sneaking to see him again. You quietly approach the office door and it swings open quickly, Severus looming in the doorway like an angry, black fog ready to consume you.

          You step forward and he immediately pulls you into him before you can get your bearings. His lips are on yours, kissing you urgently, desperately. You moan against his kiss and he slams the door shut with a flick of his hand, slamming your body against it, his kiss exploring you. You breathe hard, moaning against his mouth. He suddenly lifts you, carrying you to his quarters in the next room, never breaking the kiss. He lies you down on his bed, tears his shirt off and commands you, "Undress for me, Pet..." When you obey, his lips find your skin and kiss all over your body, from your shoulders to your ankles, your ears, your nose, your stomach, your thighs.

          He suddenly flips you over and bends you over the bed. You feel the painful swat of his hand land on your bare backside, gasping in pain at the contact. "You naughty..." smack "little..." smack "girl...teasing me like that in class..." smack. "You ought to be ashamed..." smack. You cry out in pain, "I'm sorry, Professor!"

          His blows cease and his hand rubs the spot gently. His hand ventures down your thigh, between your legs. Your middle pools in arousal. "Perhaps..." he slides up, up, up to your aching, wet center, "...you can make it up to me," he says in that deep, sexy voice. "Y...yes, Professor..." his finger finally reaches your slit, barely grazing the surface. You long for his entrance but sit as still as possible, afraid he'll move away. He slips just the end of his finger inside your body, your wetness dripping down onto the sheets beneath you.

          "Always so...ready for me," he drawls at your wetness. He brings his finger to his mouth and sucks it, tasting you. His eyes grow dark and hazy, filled with lust and desire. "I've wanted a taste of you for too long..." He watches your body squirm, the redness of your bum, your submissive form beneath him. He unfastens his trousers, "I'm going to do something I should've done a long time ago..." His pants drop, followed by his boxers, revealing his impressive length. "Wh...what's that, Professor?" He leans down and whispers in your ear, "I'm going to fuck you."

          Your back arches slightly at that, your hips rocking and your legs parting for him. He grasps beneath your hips and lifts, his hardness pressing against your slit but not entering just yet. He tries to tease you, but you decide to turn the tables. You squeeze your legs shut and squirm away from him. He quickly grabs you hard and growls, thrusting deeply inside of you. You whimper loudly at the sensation, the pain and the pleasure of his fullness inside of you. You struggle to get away but he pushes deeper and harder into you, your wetness seeping around him. He pulls your hair and hisses, "That's right...you like being chased, don't you my naughty girl?" His thrusts quicken, both of you breathing heavily and moaning loudly at finally having the contact you've dreamed of for weeks now.

          "I...could barely breathe...without you, Professor," you gasp between pumps. "I know, my good girl....I couldn't bare it either. I've missed you...so much..." His deep voice groans. His thrusts quicken, his hands gripping around your body and squeezing your breasts. His cock hits the most delightful places inside of you and it makes your head buzz.

          "It's been torment, watching you speak freely with everyone in this school but me...seeing you every day but unable to reach out and...and touch you..." his breathing becoming more erratic. Your middle tightens around his cock, and you feel yourself nearing your release. He suddenly withdraws and flips you over, pulling you up onto the bed and laying on top of you. "I want to see into your eyes as I make you come..." he growls in a low, seductive voice. "Y...yes, sir..."