Chapter Eighteen

"Come here," his deep voice utters as his strong arms draw you into him, your naked bodies brushing underneath the cool sheets. You lie your head on his chest and feel him stroking your hair, and you struggle to stay awake to revel in the feeling. Your lids grow heavy and you fall into an exhausted sleep.

          You suddenly awaken and feel something tickling between your thighs and you open your eyes in the dark room, trying to get your bearings. Before you can even begin to figure out where you are, you feel a warm wetness licking the insides of your thighs, making its way upward. Your hips buckle and you hear a sinister chuckle from an unmistakable deep voice. The sheets are drawn away and you see his dark eyes glancing up at you from between your thighs in amusement, "Sleep well, darling?"

          Contrasting the sweetness of his tone, he forcefully opens your legs wide, his tongue making its way dangerous close to your middle, still nibbling the soft flesh of your inner thighs. His warm lips kiss up, up, up and finally over your mons, taking your lips in his and sucking. You grasp his hair between your legs in response, stifling a gasp and unsure of the liberty you've just taken in touching him. He becomes more aggressive and his lips force yours apart, exposing the sensitive nerves underneath and he moans against you, making a surge of wetness rush to your center. His tongue roughly drags across your clit, making you pull his silky hair and let out a quiet whine. You feel the heat of his breath against your aching pussy as he smirks, "You have some naughty dreams..."

          "Professor...?" you ask breathlessly. He sits up on his heels, kneeling between your legs. He reaches up to his glistening, panting mouth and he sloppily wipes it with the back of his hand, his dark eyes narrowing on yours, "I heard you moaning my name, among other things...so I took a look into that filthy little mind."

          You all at once recollect the dream you'd been awoken from. You were riding Professor Snape, your breasts bouncing and his hands reaching up to grasp them, a look of ecstasy spreading across his handsome face while you screamed his name in pleasure, your bodies reaching for release. You blush at the realization that you must've talked in your sleep. While you're distracted by the embarrassment, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue deeply into you, your back arching in response. "Oh, Professor..."

          His tongue miraculously finds every nerve, lashing against it and sending tingles throughout your body. Your wetness covers his lips, his stubble scratching against your thighs. He flicks his tongue upward and over your sweet spot, swirling in tiny circles and you feel the sparks of bliss emanating from your core, beginning to spread throughout your whole body. You approach the edge and he hisses, "Come for me, pet..." against your tender skin and you oblige, your fingers in his hair, his tongue flicking against your swollen clit and your voice crying out. Your breathing chokes in your throat as you gasp, nearly screaming in rapturous enjoyment. Your body slows its convulsions, your arched back gently sinking down into the sheets.

          His brooding eyes catch yours in a lustful look, you see his Adam's apple bob as he swallows hard. He scoops up your leg, bending your knee. His fingers trace the shape of your calf and up behind your knee. His eyes are transfixed on your skin as he raises your leg up, propping it over his shoulder. He begins licking your calf luxuriously, his tongue working upward and swirling behind your knee. His teeth graze your delicate flesh and he sucks hard, stirring your insides once again. He leans forward and over you, his hands supporting him on either side of your head. You glance over at his biceps, never noticing his muscular frame in that stiff frock coat...but now you will. It'll be hard not to think of the naked form underneath it while he's teaching potions class. "Already planning to tempt me again, witch?" he mutters, his black eyes delving into yours.

          Your lips part to explain but Snape softly kisses them, lowering himself down between your legs, his shaft pressing against your thigh, his stickiness seeping onto it. His tongue begins licking your lower lip and he takes it between his teeth, lightly biting. His mouth continues exploring yours more intensely and it makes you dizzy with euphoria. Breaking the kiss, he lowers to his forearms and slides up a bit, taking your hand in his and bringing it to his shaft. You take it in your hand that looks small comparatively, gently grasping his manhood in awe and excitement. You look up at him with hungry, gleaming eyes and gently slide your hand down then smoothly back up again. He hisses at the movement and you feel giddy at the newfound power you have. Your pumps gradually quicken as his lips part and he gasps for air. A pool of wetness seeps from your middle onto the sheets. You move faster and faster, wanting to please him and growing ecstatic with your ability to do so. He abruptly sits back on his heels, grabs you by the hips and scoots you down to him roughly, your bum coming into contact with his knees. He lifts both your legs up and rests them on his shoulders.

          He takes his throbbing sex and finds your empty wet quim, still quivering from your release. He slowly slips inside you and lets out a moan of pleasure as you adjust to his girth. Your brows knit in the heady mixture of pain and pleasure as he grasps your thighs and pulls you down over him and he sinks deeper and deeper into you. He raises his thumb to his mouth, wetting it, never breaking eye contact with you and lowers it to your aching clit. He gently presses, making you reach up to his arms, searching for something to grasp onto. He moves in tiny sweeps, up and down and you sink your nails into his arms, unable to contain the waves of pleasure washing over you and you sob, "Severus!"

          He growls at the sound of his name coming from your voice, your high-pitched moans starkly contrasting his low guttural ones and he increases his pace, thrusting harder and harder, touching places inside you that have never been touched. He feels your walls tightening around his cock and through clenched teeth he growls between thrusts, "Do. Not. Come."

          "Please, Professor! I can't–"

          "You will wait for my permission," he hisses back, sweat beading on his brow. You squeeze your eyes shut, focusing intensely on not coming, wanting to obey your professor and be his good girl. "I, I–!" you feel the waves of pleasure searing from your core and you hear his angry growls.