Chapter Sixteen

Snape grabs your wrists in one of his large hands and stretches them out on the workbench, pinning them above your head. He shoves his leg back between your legs, forcing them open for his access. "Good girls don't think such thoughts," he takes his member in his hand and brings it to your swollen clit, grazing it and sending a shudder through your entire body. He gathers your sticky arousal on his tip and drags it to your openness, slowly penetrating you. You let out a moan, sweat beading on your brow as your breathing quickens. He allows you a few moments to adjust to his size, your insides screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He leans over you, "And they don't disobey for attention, either..." He slips deeper in, "You really have been a bad girl..." he purrs in your ear. A rush of wetness fills your middle as your walls clench in response around his enormous cock. You feel his shaft disappear deeper inside you, filling you up in a way you've never felt before. His body covers yours completely, his arms over yours, surrounding you.

          He slowly begins slipping in and out of you, scorching pleasure coursing through your body with every delicious inch of him. He hisses in desire, your back arching in longing. Grabbing your hair and tugging your head up to him he hastens his thrusts, your breasts bouncing with the movement. His hand finds its way around your neck and he lightly squeezes it while plunging into you. You hear his breathing quicken. Your breathing becomes erratic as your excitement builds, and your insides begin convulsing.

          Your walls tighten around his firm cock and you let out a moan, riding the waves of pleasure sweeping over you, coming closer, closer, closer...He pulls out of you, leaving an emptiness that makes you cry out in frustration. "Bad girls don't get to come until they've been properly punished and learn to obey," he taunts. He pulls you away from the bench and drags you over to his desk, sitting down in his desk chair. He pulls you down, bending you over his knee, exposing your bare ass to him.

          He grasps it in his hand roughly, "A good girl doesn't turn in lazy assignments." You hear a sudden smack as waves of pain and pleasure emanate from your prickling flesh. "They don't tempt their professors with vulgar images," his deep voice booms with another smack. "Nor do they show up to detention without their knickers," Another smack, this one quite harder. You feel your wetness pooling on the leg of Professor Snape's trousers, the fabric brushing your bare sensitive spot with every thwack of his hand. He hisses, "And they certainly don't touch themselves while thinking about their professor..." You yelp in pain as his blows land on the same area of tender flesh, over and over until it feels raw. Your head becomes light with the sensation and you cry out as tears well in your eyes. His blows finally cease and his large hand gently rubs the sore area.

          He sits you upright on his knee, lifting your chin with his thumb and index finger, turning your face toward him. He gently brushes away a tear and strokes your hair tenderly. "Now..." his obsidian gaze holds yours. "Do you promise to be a good girl?" "Y...yes." His brow arches at you, "Yes, Professor!" you correct yourself, lost in his gentle touch and still reeling from the stinging pleasure on your rump. He smiles devilishly at you, and a lustful expression shadows his face.

          He suddenly swoops you up and carries you bridal style to the chaise lounge in the corner of his office, laying your naked form gently on it. He stands over you, his eyes moving up and down your figure and gleaming with desire. He unbuttons his shirt, casting it aside. He kneels beside the chaise and leans over you, flicking at your nipple with his tongue. You let out an uncontrollable groan of pleasure and he begins to suck. Your back arches and your thighs clench together in arousal. His tongue licks its way down your stomach and to your hip, taking the tender flesh between his teeth. He sucks hard, leaving a mark. He stands and drops his trousers and everything beneath, finally exposed before you. He grasps his erect member in his hand and lightly strokes it while taking in your form. He begins slowly pumping, his hand moving up and down over its wet tip. "Since you insist, please," he gestures with his free hand to your aching pussy.

          "Touch yourself."