Chapter Thirty-Three

You wake up excited, a rare occurrence indeed, less rare now with Severus in your life. You help Angel carry her things downstairs, answering her questions about your and Peter's time away together with as few details as possible. "Well, have fun! You'll have to tell me all about it when I get back," she nudges playfully. "Right...of course," you smile.

The grounds fall silent with the departure of the last student, besides yourself. You have the whole dorm to yourself––pretty much the whole castle to yourself. You walk through the long corridors hoping to run into Severus. You find him speaking with Professor McGonagall, a look exchanged between them when he sees you. She nods to you, "Miss Y/n. I do hope you enjoy your time away with Professor Snape," she smiles and walks away.

You blush at the exposure of this relationship with the Headmaster, not used to authority figures you could trust. Snape smiles at your astonishment, "Shall we go tomorrow?" he asks, "I must escort some of the students into the city but will return soon." "That sounds wonderful...but where are we going?" His eyebrow cocks up mischievously, "It's a surprise," a smirk spreading across his face. He leans in close and mutters, "But we will be...alone." Your middle warms in response to that.

You decide to run into Hogsmeade for some last-minute supplies for your trip with Severus. There was something in particular you wanted...

You enter Gladrags and head to the very back of the store to an area behind a beaded curtain. You scan the walls showcasing bra and panty sets, sex toys, and other fascinating objects. The world of magic really opens up the possibilities in this department. Your eyes land on a bustier and panty set made with red silk fabric and trimmed with black lace. You smile, excited to see what he might think of it on you.

You hold the paper bag close to your body bashfully as you exit the store, as if anyone could see its contents. You head to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop and find the perfect gift for Severus. A beautiful, fiery scarlet and gold Phoenix feather quill. Because you revive inside me that which had died.

The storekeeper wraps it beautifully for you when he asks whether it would be a gift. With your packages in hand, you return to Hogwarts to enjoy some alone time in your dorm.

The next morning you awake to the gentlest stroke of your cheek, dark eyes gazing into your slowly opening sleepy ones. "Professor! What are you––can you be in here?" you whisper alarmed, looking around your dorm. He smiles lovingly at your concern, stroking the hair from your face. "It is only you and I here," he says. "McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey took a trip into Hogsmeade for the day."

"So...you're saying we'll be alone for hours?" You pose coyly. His brow arches and he nods. "Well...there is something I've wanted to do since I first entered your classroom..." you suggest. His eyes narrow and his cheeks show a bit of color.

Only a few minutes later you're in his potions classroom, strangely empty and silent on a Monday morning. You turn to him and show him in your mind's eye what exactly you meant. He inhales sharply. "Indeed..." he utters deeply. He slowly approaches you, standing just inches from you. "Miss Y/n..." he utters. "Yes, Professor?" He looks down his nose at you, superiorly. "What...exactly...is this?" he says, holding up an empty vial filled with an imaginary failed potion. "I...uh. It's my assignment, Professor." He suddenly casts it aside and it shatters on the ground, making you jolt. His eyes intensely bore into yours and never break contact as he steps closer and closer, backing you up to the wall. You catch your breath at his nearness, his cloak billowing around you and wrapping you up in his rich smell.

"Un...acceptable..." he hisses and you bite your lip. His eyes wander down your face, landing on your mouth. "I'm afraid you will need to be punished for this excuse for a potion," he threatens, your insides warming and tightening at his deep voice. "I...yes, Professor." "Detention." He says, backing away from you and stalking to his desk, leaving your front cold. "I won't do it!" you say stifling a laugh at your attempt to be rebellious. He stops in his tracks and turns slowly, his dark eyes seething into you. He quickly paces to you and grasps your collar in his fist, his jaw clenched. "You...will do as I say...when I say," he commands. Your thighs squeeze together. He had no trouble getting into character.