*Ah, Welcome to the story* [Edited]

Yo, I'm seriously considering chapter names in this story man.

Anyway, this story is inspired by Pride, Prejudice, and Dickheads on AO3 by Virus138, Yes I know,  I'm giving credit again and again, but it's for the best, trust me.

Anyway, this one is an ABO, as mentioned in the title. Which means Alpha, Beta, Omega

Tobio Kageyama and Kei Tsukishima are AlphasTadashi Yamaguchi is a BetaShoyou Hinata is an Omega

I don't think a bunch of characters would come, however, I do think Miwa and Alisa might get mentioned. However, I don't think I might. But I do often ship Miwa and Alisa Haiba together. Alisa is Lev's older sister. She was introduced along with Akane Yamamoto who is the younger sister of Taketora Yamamoto. 

I also wanna mention that Yachi, is lesbian, and she's shipped with an OC of mine named, Nao Umeko. 

Let's explain Nao right now.

Name: Nao Umeko 

Age: 16 | Gender: Female

Second Gender: Alpha

Job: New Manager

Hobbies: Sewing and reading BL.

Her hair color is light deep purple. Her hair length comes to her shoulders and she often ties it up into a ponytail. She wears her half-sleeve white shirt with a black shirt inside. her shirt is normal size but she tends to wear black pants under, not leggings, black loose pants, and people look at her weirdly for that. 

She wanted to be the manager of the volleyball team after hearing a bunch of her classmates talk about boys and boys getting mated. The volleyball team apparently had a thing for homosexual relationships and her being a pansexual and loving BL comics, she wanted to join and thankfully the third-year manager was about to get managers to help her out with.

She didn't expect the manager to be a girl and honestly wanted the whole group to be filled with guys, and she often came off as cold to the third-year manager but started relaxing with her. That sort of ease turned to adoration and then to love. She didn't want Hitoka to know so she never said anything.

Spoiler : Hitoka likes Nao Umeko as well.

Yeah, that's all I wanted to say.

This is your TiredFlirt signing out