25.5 - Love letters on a Christmas night.

Things were getting tense and Tobio and Kei were kissing way more passionately than ever. Also, Tadashi and Shoyou were in the middle of making out. This...was the situation Shoyou adored...but this wasn't the place! Natsu and her friend were playing downstairs, and his mom and dad were also in their room downstairs.

Shoyou broke his lips apart from Tadashi's. "My sister's..downstairs," he said, panting for breath. The room was filled with pheromones and he didn't remember if he locked the door or not. "It's fine," Tadashi whispered, "We're not going all the way at all. A little make-out won't hurt."

"Natsu's an alpha...she had a great sense of smell you know," Shoyou murmured and turned his head to look at Kei and Tobio. It was pretty vulgar how Kei had Tobio pinned really hard on the mattress. It might bruise his hand...but Tobio looked masochistic down there. He looked like he was enjoying it. Was Kei scenting Tobio?

Shoyou didn't know, the room was lowkey getting dizzy. Tadashi kissed Shoyou's forehead making him hum in content. Tadashi flinched and pushed himself off of Shoyou when his phone rang. "Ah, crap, sorry, Shoyou," he murmured, taking his phone out of his pocket. He attended the call from his mother and put it up his ear. 

"Um, yes, hey mom," Tadashi greeted. "Tadashi-kun! Oh, it's been a while since I've spoken to you, how are you doing?" Tadashi's mother asked. By the sound of Tadashi's mother's voice on the phone, Kei scrambled off Tobio. "Mom..we spoke last week," 

"Sure, sure, tell me, honey, are you free today?" she asked. "Yeah..I think so, in the evening. I'm at Shoyou's house right now," he said. Kei wanted to take the phone and talk to Tadashi's mother, but Tadashi gave him the cold shoulder. "So, you all would be free in the evening, right? All four of you?" She asked.

"Yup, why?" Tadashi replied as he coldly nudged Kei away from him. When it came to Tadashi's mom, Kei was always so interested and scared and happy that it got on Tadashi's nerves. But they did grow up with Kei inserting a 'ur mom' paper through his window each time Tadashi got him upset. That, or he chased Tadashi around with slugs since in their old house it rained a lot.

"Oh, nothing, I just want you all to come over to our house, y'know! Chill, meet up with hot tea, and cookies, and have a nice time with your lovely boyfriends as your parents!" She said. Tadashi's eyes widened, "Seriously? Dad found the time for it?" He asked, visibly happier. "Yes! He did~!"

"No way!" Tadashi squealed as he tapped his legs against the floor, "That's so cool!" 

Point seconds later the phone was pulled off his hands and was in Kei's. Turning around, Tadashi also noticed that Tobio and Shoyou were making out, but who cares?! The main deal was Kei trying to speak with Tadashi's mother.

"Hi, Ms.Isamu..ouch-" Kei introduced, and not very well either. "Kei! Honey, wow, it's been a while," She said. "How are you doing, are you alright there?" She asked, but Kei's response was given a bit later due to him fighting over the phone with Tadashi. "Ah, I'm good," He said, pushing Tadashi off of him and running to the window.

Tadashi clicked his tongue and got up to go to Kei. He heard over the phone: "I was wondering if I could see you four at our house this evening you see," Tadashi rolled his eyes. Why does Kei need even to be asked for permission? "Oh yeah, no problem, I'll ask Tobio and Shoyou, they're right her-" Before Kei had finished, Tadashi had pulled his phone off his hand you see.

"Mom, we'll be there at 4 sharp, 'kay?" Tadashi asked, not giving his mother a chance to reply before he cut the call and smacked his phone on the side table, startling both Tobio and Shoyou. "Shut up," Tobio murmured, slapping his lips against Shoyou's again. 

"Okay, time out! Fuckin' Time out! Come on we have 4 hours in this household and then we're going to mine, so hurry your asses up," Tadashi said, walking over to the bed and pulling Tobio off of Shoyou. Both their lips were plump and wet from making out.