AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello. It's author TiredFlirt here. 

Yeah, we've reached the end of this book. I know it's shocking for a minor group of people because this book took me a long time to complete for its very few chapters. I do apologize for that because if any other person did this book, they might have done it faster and better even.

Someone told me that everyone left this book because I never constantly updated it, however, I'm glad that there were a few people who stuck around till the end. But yes, I'm here to welcome you to the end. 

I also have another book coming up, it's called 'Complete The Picture' which is a TodoBakuDeku book on the MHA fandom. If anyone is interested in it, y'all can read the next three paragraphs followed by the picture here.

 If anyone is interested in it, y'all can read the next three paragraphs followed by the picture here

Okay, so basically, it's an age-gap ship. Shoto Todoroki is 22 and Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou are 18(well, 19 but for the first half of the book, they're 18)

Izuku is an 18-year-old who is infamous on the internet as a charismatic bisexual gamer who is dating his 'Editor Kareshi-kun'. Katsuki is also an 18-year-old, and you may have guessed it but he is 'Editor Kareshi-kun' He's a CG student who made some popular Japanese short films. Shoto is an IT worker, and despite his good looks, he has never dated someone before and never took a deep interest in anything.

One day, Izuku's older sister, Itsumi was arranged into a marriage with the Todoroki family. However, Izuku stayed behind and didn't attend the marriage proposal and streamed on Twitch with his boyfriend. Shoto, being an awkward adult got permission from Inko to lounge upstairs. Hearing noises from the first room upstairs, he got curious and opened the door, only to completely misunderstand the situation

yup, that's the book. 

Welp, I'm not going to keep you guys here for longer than you should. I hope to see you guys in a future book. 

This is your TiredFlirt signing out.