24 - Christmas Eve, let's get cookies now.

It was only until the day before Christmas, Christmas Eve, that Shoyou craved cookies. But what should he do? It's not like he had the balls to ask Tadashi now. And he didn't trust Kei could bake. 

Chocolate muffins maybe, which he did that one Christmas in the second year because he wanted to but was obviously because he wanted to cheer Tobio up after his grandma passed away. But the story he said wasn't very convincing about how they used up the fire blanket after he made cookies in his house.

And as for Tadashi, Shoyou didn't have the balls to ask him now since it was the day before Christmas, and even Tadashi was too happy in his own little happy bubble for making love with Tobio on that smaller-than-a-double-but-apparently-seemed-to-fit-all-four-of-them-bed. Or, in short, a cheap double bed.

Thankfully, he wasn't the only one craving cookies, and you know, Tobio existed. Ever so kindly, someone named Tobio Kageyama was conceived and given birth to. And he was his boyfriend, well one of them, but same thing, so...how convenient!

Shoyou jumped off the sofa and ran to the bedroom. Tobio was laid down on the bed, reading his science book with no motivation whatsoever. Tobio looked extremely uninterested. 

Shoyou sat on the bed and Tobio turned to look at him. Shoyou had a huge grin on his face, something he had been having since they woke up, for some reason. Tobio squinted his eyes, Shoyou was being too bright for his own good. "What is it Shou?" he asked, turning around to face Shoyou.

"Wanna get cookies with me?" Shoyou asked as he bought his hand to boop Tobio's nose. Tobio's face scrunched up cutely when Shoyou's finger landed on his nose. "Nah," He replied, laying back down comfortably. "Get Kei or Tadashi to go with you," Tobio murmured, his eyes dozing. 

Shoyou pouted, "But they won't come if I ask!" he wailed. "Did you ask?" Tobio questioned. Shoyou looked at Tobio and shook his head. "Then, how would you know?" Tobio asked. Shoyou frowned, "Fine, let's all go, then! We could even get Christmas gifts,"  

Tobio shook his head, "Don't wanna," he mumbled. "'Don't wanna' what?" Shoyou asked. Tobio looked at Shoyou skeptically and sighed, "I don't wanna buy gifts, nor do I want to receive any," he said. "But it's Christmas!" Shoyou said. "Don't care," Tobio mumbled, closing his eyes.

But yeah, Shoyou totally understood if Tobio was totally out of it. So was she when he had his recent heat before Tobio's birthday, and he went on sulking for five days! Tobio wasn't like him, in a lot more ways than one. Tobio was always lazy anyway, but he was just a tad bit lazier now.

Besides, Tobio didn't want Shoyou to sulk either but he still was. It'd be unfair to ask Tobio to do the same anyway. Even Shoyou would have been lazy if they had gone for more than one day over and over. 

The reason why he got lazy last time....well, that was because even after his heat was nearly gone, the three(Kei, Tadashi, and himself) had sex for the whole day. But imagine Tobio if something like that happened.

Shoyou chuckled. "What?" Tobio asked. Shoyou shook his head and kissed Tobio's cheek. "Do you not want cookies?" he murmured, kissing Tobio's cheek over and over. Tobio's cheeks got pink, "I..do want cookies.." Tobio mumbled, inserting his hand into Shoyou's smaller ones. 

Honestly speaking, Tobio craved touch these days. It's not like he never did. Honestly, he's never had too many hugs from his parents so it made him feel at ease and he always appreciated it when someone he was close with hugged him, but these days the crave had gotten too high. But hey, Tobio was only a teenage boy. All teenagers, despite gender, would love to get soft, humble touches from their lovers. Well...mostly, he didn't want to stereotype anyway.