HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yo, y'all. Author here. 

I know.

I've yet again disappointed you all, but I still have time before my break ends and I'll post the book's last chapter before it ends.

Anyway, welcome to 2024 guys! I hope you have a happy, healthy, and wonderful year up ahead. 

What do you guys plan for your New Year's resolution? And how do you plan to change this year compared to the last one? If you're comfortable, let me know :>

Anyway, I'm probably going on my first-ever friend hangout ever this year, but I don't wanna. I prefer my personal space. I prefer staying at home with my electronic devices and my family. 

This New Year, I hope you guys find your space. Your space is the place you dare to be the most comfortable in and be yourself in. That space can change anytime, but it will be the spot that fills your heart with joy. 

Before I finish this, I also wanna say that I have a new book coming out right after this.

It's going to be called as

'Complete The Picture'

This book is going to be based on the MHA fandom with the polyamorous ship, TodoBakuDeku. If you guys are interested, I'll put up a post about it.

But before that, I have a book to make for my school. I signed up for a book writing thingy and the best books are going to make it to the school library and I'd have something to boast about. Can you guys wish me luck?🫡 

So yeah. This was all I could do for NEW YEAR. Sorry, I could have given more. I'm just super interested in a bunch of Thai series right now, I know, I'm super careless and I keep missing my due dates on everything, but I'm going to make you guys proud, I promise! 

What are you favorite songs right now? 
Here are mine <3
Let's Try - Khaotung Thanawat

Wind - Chimon Wachirawit
Loudest Love - Tay Tawan and New Thitipoom
Here With You - Perth Tanapon

I know they're all Thai songs lol. But I really enjoy these songs. 

Okay, I don't want to keep you guys here anymore. I'll see you guys in the next and final chapter. (Then meet you again in the final author's note) 

See you. This is your TiredFlirt signing out.