22 - Tobio's birthday.

Vabo-Chan 👆🏽💖

[Long chapter. I mean superrr long Yup, besides, it's Kageyama-san's birthday chapter. Who wouldn't like it to be a long chapter? Also, Tobio and Kiyoko-san are cousins,  because they look alike and I couldn't stop myself. Besides, I think I'll do that in all my Haikyuu books]

"So what? Do I just slap him to wake him up?" Shoyou asked, lifting his hand high enough to smack Tobio across the face. "No! Don't slap him!" Tadashi said, dropping Shoyou's hand down. "He'll wake up. Before that we need to bring Yachi over, so go take a bath Shoyou, he'll wake up soon." Kei said, fully dressed. "Fine," Shoyou said, jumping over the futon and grabbing a towel before going into the bathroom.

"Should I come with~?" Tadashi asked before Shoyou closed the door. "Sur-" Shoyou was about to say before he got scolded. "No! This is no time to be dining, Tobio's gonna wake up if you make noises. The asshole has a very keen hearing," Kei said, nudging Shoyou inside the bathroom and closing the door. He heard a whine from the bathroom.

He looked over to Tadashi who just shrugged and Kei sighed. He walked over to him and planted a kiss on Tadashi's head, making him lean into his touch. Kei smiled and kissed his head again, he liked Tadashi's reactions a lot. 

At this time, Tobio started stirring in his sleep. Either he was waking up or he was having a bad dream. But neither choice, they don't have enough time. "I'll call Yachi, you get that cake up," Kei said, pulling Tadashi off of the bed carefully so he didn't hurt Tobio, who was sleeping on the futon.

"Okay," Tadashi said, walking over to the kitchen and taking the strawberry shortcake out of the fridge. And Kei was frantically calling Yachi, and telling her to come over. With all the drama that happened last night, Kei only mentioned Yachi to come over at around late night.

"Yachi, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.." Kei mumbled and exclaimed when she picked the phone up, "Yachi!" he said. "Tsukishima, hi, if this is about Kageyama's birthday, I'm making it over, I'm buying a gift, we're lucky they gave us Christmas holidays on his birthday, aren't we?" she said through the phone. 

"What about you? Bought gifts?" she asked. "Yup, last night, we forced Tobio to sleep in early and went out to buy gifts," Kei said, a smile forming on his face when he remembered the ruckus Tobio caused for not wanting birthday presents since his birthday was three days before Christmas. 

"I'm coming over soon! I chose what I'm going to give him!" she exclaimed and Kei heard the billing sound. he sighed, "Thanks a lot Yachi, for a lot of things you do. I was freaking out here, thinking you weren't even up yet," Kei said. "Aw, I haven't done anything thankfully worthy I think!"

"Oh, you've done a lot," Kei said. "Well, then, see you alter, I have to help out Tadashi before Tobio wakes up. When will you be here?" he asked, tapping the wall. "Uhh, in about ten minutes, I think, if I get there by train," she replied and Kei could hear her footsteps dashing.  Kei chuckled, "Relax, Tobio won't wake up that soon,"

Hitoka ran before she stopped in her tracks, "Tobio?" she asked, already kind of out of breath. "Oh, yeah, I guess I didn't mention huh? I'm so sorry, but all four of us started dating officially," Kei said, with a huge smile. "Really!? No way!" Hitoka said through the phone and Kei could already see her beam of happiness. 

"I am a bit upset you never told me until now. How long has it been?" she asked and now Kei could see her pout. "Just a few days, on the uhh twelfth," Kei said. "Yeah? Congratulations! I'll come over quick!" Hitoka said, her voice excited. "Well, then, we'll be waiting, please don't come too late," 

"Right, right, bye-bye!" Hitoka said and Kei cut the call off. Kei put his phone into his pocket. He wanted to look good for Tobio's first birthday and the first birthday between the four of them after they got together. So he wanted to look good and wore a light beige shirt inside and white pants below and he had a black sweater along with it.