3 - Dorms Norms

Shoyou gripped his backpack real tight. One backpack on his back, the other on his front. 

Dorms?

Just because he got mates?

he has to get to the dorms?

He would much rather run all the way back home and sleep there, or he would much rather take his dad's van and sleep in there instead. But, he won't.

Apparently, he shouldn't.

Who is the government to make decisions for him? 

Even though that's the only thing on his mind, he won't just let Tadashi stay in a small dorm, all alone, with two lust-crazed, sex-crazed alphas. Tadashi is one of his best friends ever. And he won't just let him be here all alone with two really foul-mouthed alphas.

So Shoyou sucked his breath in. It's okay, just for one year, about 6 more months left. It's okay.

Hence, Shoyou gripped the door handle, before slipping his key in. He unlocked the door before he got interrupted by a mop of sap-green hair. 

"Hinata, hey" Tadashi greeted, he held a small red suitcase and a sling bag. A small one, quite feminine too. "Yams...hey there," he said, opening the door. "Uhm..Betas first?" Hinata said. Yamaguchi chuckled, "Thanks, Hinata, come on in," Tadashi said, entering the dorm room. 

The dorm room was rather simple. The government was actually considerate and gave them a suite-like dorm room. The walls were bricked. Fake obviously, but it was still bricked. A TV about 40 inches nailed onto a wall. A sofa, an armchair, and a storage ottoman is placed right in front of one of the seats in the sofa, making it an L sofa.

The armchair, however, seemed to be big enough to fit not one, but two people in it.

Just behind the sofa, was a small open kitchen. It was rather small, not much, not less either. A dinner table was there near the kitchen and then there was a bathroom near the sofa.

There was a bedroom in the small corridor of the dorm room. Inside the bedroom there was an open closet, there was a washing machine installed on one of the bottommost shelves, and another bathroom. This one had a tub, big enough too,

It was a great dorm room too.

However, Shoyou did not like it. "I know, you don't really like it Hinata. But...." Tadashi said, trying to comfort Shoyou, but he couldn't find out how to exactly fix Shoyou's insecurity. He couldn't.

"I'm sorry, it's just that..I just wanna be at home right now...this is different." Shoyou said. "But I'm fine though!" he said, smiling and he slipped both his backpacks off. Tadashi smiled back, immediately setting his suitcase down, and removing his sling bag. He slipped his sling bag on the coat rack. 

He unzipped his suitcase. Taking out his two little plushies. One was a dinosaur one and the other was just a regular teddy bear. "Check it out, this one's Tsukki and this one's me!" Yamaguchi declared. That was true, the dinosaur was taller than the teddy bear.

Shoyou grinned, "So it is true, our tall middle blocker is a fan of dinosaurs!" 

"He is! And he's way too embarrassed about it, he watched the new Jurassic Park 5 times already" Tadashi declared. "Yeah? I haven't even watched World Domination once yet" Shoyou mumbled. 

Tadashi was gonna tell him how good the movie really was, until the door handle was pushed open. 

And in came Kageyama Tobio.

"Hey Kageyama," Yamaguchi said, "You're here already?" 

Tobio looked around the room, too much in disbelief to even look at him in the eye,

"Well..yeah, I just had to..move the things from my dorm room" he mumbled, pulling his suitcase to the bedroom. "You lived in a dorm room?" Hinata asked. "Well..yeah" Tobio mumbled. "Damn that must have been easy" Yamaguchi muttered his response since the door was wide open and the fact that the walls weren't as thick as it probably should be.

"Well...yeah"

"Quit it with the 'Well..yeah' s, " Shoyou said. Tobio tightened his grasp on the suitcase's handle, as he yanked the bedroom door open and pulled his suitcase inside. He smacked the door shut, making the walls vibrate.

"Jeez, what's with him?!" Shoyou asked, barely being able to contain his anger either. "Kageyama's like that, Hinata, let it slide," Tadashi said, patting the shorter boy's back. "I'm here right?" he reassured.

Shoyou smiled, "Yeah," he said..."let it slide" he mumbled, to himself. When once again the door was opened again. Shoyou didn't need to even glance at the door to know who it was. "Tsukki..hey!" Tadashi said. 

Tsukki nodded. "Hey" he said casually. He stood in the doorway as if he was waiting for something. "Why are you standing in the doorway?" Tadashi asked. "Ah, nothing, Nii-san, hurry up and bring it faster!" Keisaid, looking out the window. 

"Shut up Kei! Not like you're carrying it, a true man will know its weight" They heard Akiteru yell. Akiteru carried a suitcase in his hand. "What do you have in here anyway?" he said, as he grunted and placed it on the ground. "Just my clothes and a bunch of other things" he replied, talking the suitcase from him, "Thanks," he said. "You better thank me," Akiteru said, peeping into the room and waving the boys a bye. Which Tadashi returned and Shoyou was just too dumbfounded to do shit.

Tsukki walked over to the sofa, pulling off his heavy sling bag that had all his books in it. And pulling his suitcase to the bedroom. He took one look at the room, damn that bed was huge. There was another TV pinned on the wall, exact same size as the one in the living room. There was a futon on the floor, bet someone had set that up and that it didn't come with the dorm itself. 

He pulled the suitcase to the closet and was shaken when he saw Tobio hitting there, head in his hands as he sat on flat shelf. "What are you doing there King?" he asked, making Tobio jerk up. "Aw, is his highness crying?" 

Tobio frowned, "No..I'm uh..thinking," he muttered, getting up and patting his jeans off any non-existent dirt, only if it did exist. "Thinking?" Kei asked. "Doesn't matter, do you need help with that?" Tobio asked, Kei looked rather pained to carry the suitcase. "Nah" he said, jerking when Tobio lifted it up anyway. 

He carried it up with no pain at all. His biceps bulged out of his tight white shirt. From their first year, Tobio had got buffer if you say. 

He placed it down on the surface he'd been previously sitting. He turned around at Kei who had been eyeing his suitcase. "What?" Tobio asked

"How in the avocado fu-"

________________________________

So yeah, they're all a power couple. That aren't a couple just yet