17 - A day without electricity or heaters.

Shoyou trembled. Today, the electricity blacked out, just in Karasuno and they can't get people to fix it because the snow had been piling up a lot recently and the roads haven't been cleared out. 

And right now, four teenage boys, in their last year of high school are in their dorms, piling up blankets, heavy warm clothing, towels, and a bunch of outrageous things like a spatula, or a pan that they were using for cooking and making themselves warm. 

And they were making themselves as warm as possible, until it got to the point where they were so cold, that Shoyou couldn't handle it anymore. "That's it! We're going out!" Shoyou exclaimed, getting up abruptly and making a bunch of things clutter to the ground. 

And that's how they were here now—outside Karasuno, trembling in the cold with each step. "So where to now?" Shoyou asked, hugging himself as he looked at the other three for suggestions. "Dunno" Kei shrugged, "Restaurants?" he suggested. "Sure" Shoyou agreed looking at Tadashi and Tobio. "Anywhere you guys wanna go?"

"Let me check," Tadashi said, pulling his phone out to search the web for options. "There's a ramen shop. It's uhh...somewhere...the one me and Tsukishima ate at that day" Tobio said scratching the back of his head. "The little shop near the pharmacy?" Kei asked. "Yeah, that one" 

"Cool, was it warm?" Shoyou asked. It was his top priority. "It was. It was really warm it'd get you sweating in the winter." Tobio replied. "Heh? No way!" Tobio nodded, "There was barely anyone so it was really warm, at least it was that day, right?" he asked, looking back at Kei who was walking way behind them. "Yep, so let's go there"

The four of them got to the train station and did rock paper scissors to see who was paying for the day and in the end, all the expenses were on Tobio (Let's keep in mind that he wanted a rematch) So Tobio was forced to get four tickets for the train and he already knew Kei and Shoyou were planning on buying a lot just so they could burn Tobio's wallet.

Tobio sighed, "Goodbye pocket money, today would be the last day I see of you" he mumbled, before getting four tickets for the train and paying for them. Tobio looked back at his three mates and watched them converse while the person working there was signing up the tickets for the next train. 

Ah! Fucking god! As much as he wanted to be mad at the three for making him lose rock paper scissors (Although that was definitely on him) he just couldn't. For some reason, he felt like he wanted to spend money on them despite the fact that he was more broke than a broken faucet. 

But even then, he hopes Kei and Shoyou would be considerate of his wallet, even though they won't and he knew that too. 

The four sat in a small table at the corner of the shop. And throughout the whole time, Tobio was praying that they would at least buy something a bit cheap over and over and over. But of course, they wouldn't be that nice. The only one that kept him at ease would be Tadashi because he definitely would be considerate of Tobio's wallet.

"What should I order~?" Shoyou asked, leaning into Tobio's side almost as if he were teasing him. Tobio's eyes widened as his cheeks became pink. Shoyou chuckled, ruffling Tobio's hair, "You're so flustered Tobio-kun~" 

"What can I get for you guys?" A woman asked, coming closer to their table. "Two Tonkotsu ramen," Tadashi said, for both him and Kei. "Shio Ramen!" Shoyou said, enthusiastically. "Alrighty, you sir?" The omega Waitress asked Tobio, who was also exerting flustered pheromones, which was not good for a female omega to bear, mated or not. 

"C-Curry Ramen.." Tobio mumbled. "Right, Two Tonkotsu, One Shio, and one Curry. Are that it?" the woman asked. "Yes, that's it, thank you!" Tadashi said with a smile. Once the woman walked away though, Tadashi snapped his head to Tobio, who was sitting beside him. "She's an omega Kageyama! Why are you leaving those pheromones? And you Shoyou! What do you think you're doing?! You know Kageyama leaves out pheromones faster than a flash right? And they don't even leave soon!"