1 - Mate talk had me sleeping for days.

"Mom, can you stop already? Seriously, I do not want to know about how you and Dad found out you were mates, and made me. I don't want to know HOW I was made!" Shoyou whined, slipping into the chair. Shoyou's mom chuckled, "I'm just trying to get you interested in getting a mate Shoyou"

"Well then stop trying, because I won't be" he said, grumpily, as he shoved a spoon full of yogurt in his mouth. "Like, I do care! I care to the point I don't want them" he said, his mouth full. Mrs.Hinata sighed, "Honey, it's only a matter of time, you could get your mate anytime now. So if I get you interested in it, maybe you'd get interested in moving in with them"

"The government will take care of that mom, without you though, who's gonna take care of me?" he asked. He had a point, without his mother he had to run through the house 7 times before he found a pencil, pencil.

"The dorms aren't that big of a deal dear," Mrs.Hinata said, with a loving sigh. She pats her son, before taking his already-finished yogurt cup. "..Look mom, I don't wanna leave, just because of a single mate"

"It's how it's supposed to be dear" 

"It's not! I'm not gonna  move in with any girl and just leave you behind!"

"It can't always be a girl Shoyou," she said with a warm smile. Hinata pouted. "Look Mom, stop shipping me with Bakageyama. He's way too aloof to ever be my partner in life," he said, rolling his eyes. "And I'm not planning on ever moving to the dorms for a partner. And I'm an Omega so....."

"Not all Alphas are bad dear, look at your father, he's an innocent soul." she bragged. "He is, but not all Alphas are good Mom," he said, pushing his chair. 

"You know, some people don't have mates mom, maybe I'm someone who doesn't maybe you'll have to deal with your little tangerine forever," he said with a smile before disappearing to his bedroom. He sighed and plopped on his bed.

Just thinking about having mates and doing things with them grossed him out. He was immature, but just thinking of being touched in such a way, by anyone, really, really, annoyed him. 

Volleyball was his whole world, his world revolved around four things, his mom, Natsu, dad, and volleyball. He didn't need mates, he didn't need anymore in his life. He didn't have time for them, having heats was one thing. If having a mate will make him have more needier heats and make him want to have constant sex, he'd rather not. 

Shoyou grunted, pulling the covers over him angrily. 

Fucking mates, it didn't matter, they were boring anyway!

Shoyou tightened his grasp on the covers of his bed. "Why did I have to be an omega....." he whispered. 

He was really upset he didn't realize the door getting pushed open or the lightweight that placed itself on the bed. The covers were pulled open, making Hinata realize someone was there. "Sho!-you nii..." Natsu said, her voice becoming softer when she sees tears in her brother's eyes. "Are you...crying nii-chan..?" she asked, worried about her brother. Shoyou wiped his tears instantly, "No..I was just...tired" he said, it was partially true anyway. "Oh! Okay! Well, I got a nightmare about a-a lion coming after me...so...I was scared"

Shoyou smiled, putting his palm on his sister's small face. "Yeah? Well, show that lion who the heck he's messing with!" he said, he could practically see his sister's eyes shine. "Yeah! Show him who he's messing with!" she yelled, hugging her brother with her small hands. "You're the best" she mumbled, already dozing off. 

Shoyou's eyes went soft. He absolutely loved seeing his sister sleep! 

Shoyou closed his eyes, caressing her loose hair. 

He was lights out in 3 minutes.

But before he slept, he knew, 

The mate talk had made him sleepy enough to make him sleep for days!