*I need to say something*

Hey guys, it's Author here

1 ) I redid the 'Welcome to the story chapter' because I thought it sucked, and I also wanted to portray who Nao Umeko is which I failed to the first time.

2 ) This book is slowly but surely coming to an end. That's right. 

This book is probably going to end in about 30 chapters along with an epilogue and an extra chapter that showcases how Yachi-san and Umeko-chan got together and their storyline. So it's worth mentioning that they're going to be a oneshot added alongside this book.

But yeah! This book is coming to an end soon, and I just wanna say thanks a lot for the support I've gotten, holy crap. The number of comments and votes makes me really happy. 

Through writing this book, there were a few people who often cheered me up. They would vote for my chapters and comment on some really nice things and I felt myself get really happy about that. Am I sounding a bit cheesy? I'm sorry.

A few people voted for this book and commented but the number of people that saved this book into their reading lists is shocking. That makes me really happy how people saved the book up into their lists. 

So directly and indirectly a lot of people supported me through this book. And I want to also say thanks to my sister. Yeah, she's a great person. She is the one who gets to read my chapters before I've even posted it, she's the one who shares her opinions with me and tells me what she thinks about it and she's more of a people person than I am. I talk a lot but I'm more introverted than her.

But yeah, I just wanted to say that.

I've posted the next chapter, and it's gonna contain some smut. 

So..uhh enjoy!😏😘😳🔥🥵🌶🍋

This is your TiredFlirt signing out