9-The Birthday Boy

*Sigh* A Pinterest cake. Duh. I chose big cheesecake because I feel like Yamaguchi would love simple cheesecake.

"Happy Birthday Yamaguchi!" Shoyou and Hitoka yelled as Kei and Tobio blew the poppers. "Woah! That is a huge cake! How'd you get your hands on that?!" Tadashi asked. Good question, none of them have gone to part times just yet. 

"We kinda just pooled our money together, Ya-chan here bought quite a lot of money," Shoyou said, pointing over to Hitoka, who was placing the candles on the cake. "Thanks, Yachi-san, that means a lot to me"

Hitoka swatted her hand in the air, "That's fine! It was nothing Yamaguchi-kun! Come on blow out the candles!" she said, moving away so Tadashi could sit on the chair. 

"Make a wish!" Hitoka said. Tadashi took some time to think, and he blew all the candles out.

"What did you wish for?" Shoyou asked. "If he tells you it won't come true idiot," Tobio said. "Right! Don't tell me!"

Kei gave the knife to Tadashi so he could cut the cake. He smiled, one of the rare genuine ones he has. It was rare to see him have a sweet smile, but it was something they all saw on Tadashi's birthday. "Happy Birthday Yamaguchi," he said. Tadashi grinned. "Thanks, Tsukki!"

Kei ruffled the birthday boy's hair. 

"Happy Birthday Yamaguchi" Tobio said, looking away from Tadashi. He smiled. "Thanks, Kageyama" That made Tobio happy as he forced a smile to not take over. Technically, they would have celebrated in the morning, but with the volleyball practice, the celebration that happened there, and school, they really couldn't get it done in the mornings. Also, the fact that both Tobio and Kei have been trying to stay as far away from Shoyou as possible didn't make it any easier.

So the celebration was being done in the night. At 8:12 on dot.

"Happy birthday Yamaguchi-kun! May this year be filled with happy bliss for you!" Hitoka said. Tadashi smiled, "Thanks Yachi-san"

Tadashi got up and walked over to Shoyou. "Am I not going to get a wishing from you?" he asked. Shoyou bought his hand up to his chin, "Hmm... Am I going to give you a wishing?"

Tadashi pouted, "Please?"

"Happy Birthday Yams!" Shoyou said, lifting his hand up to Yamaguchi's chin, and placing a small peck on his lips. Now, in the true sense, Tadashi might have pulled him into a deeper kiss. If Tobio hadn't 'tched'

Hitoka sighed. "Also, congratulations on getting together!" she said to the duo in front of her. Tadashi smiled, and Shoyou grinned. "Thank you!" they said in sync.

"Right! Presents!" Shoyou said as he clapped. He bent under the table taking his wrapped present. It was wrapped in red, obviously, it was Tadashi's favorite color and a yellow bow over the top. Tadashi smiled like an idiot as he placed the gift on the table and opened it. The betas and omega stood close to each other. Tobio and Kei stood next to Hitoka, so they'd be far from Shoyou.

He pulled the wrapping out and opened the box. There was an Autumn snow globe. The snow globe was like any other, There were glitters on the glass, orange trees, a bird nest below the trees, there were fallen leaves, in green, yellow, orange, and red leaves. It was pretty simple, but it made him really happy, they all knew how much Tadashi loved Autumn

"Thanks, Hina, this really is pretty, really," Tadashi said "Hah! Yes, Glad you like it!"

"Me next!" Hitoka said, taking her gift from her backpack which was on the couch. She gave the neatly wrapped box to Tadashi. Tadashi pushed the Autumn globe inside the Table, so it doesn't fall down.