27 - Dump the books, feel the best.

Graduation Day~

Tadashi combed Shoyou hair, gently carresing it with the comb. "Are you nervous, babe?" Tadashi asked, with a sweet smile on his face. "No~ But all our parents are coming. I mean, we're finally graduating high school!"

"Mm, so you are nervous," Tadashi whispered. He kissed Shoyou's cheek.

The two cringed when they heard a loud noise by the closet. "I don't want makeup!" Tobio grunted. "A little bit won't hurt for your dull ass skin!" Kei growled back, his alpha side taking over him. And yeah, those two will never change.

 Tobio made struggling noises and pushed himself out of there and into the bedroom. Tadashi held him by just his hand. "Kei, if he doesn't want make-up don't force it on him," He said—well more like requested. He didn't want to ruin the day by getting mad at anyone.

Kei shook his head, "Whatever, I'm calling my mom, want me to call yours too Tadashi?" He asked, heading out of the room to get his phone. "Mm..sure," was the reply he got. 

"Oh, are your parents gonna come together?" Tobio asked, sitting on the bed, crisis crossed. "I don't know. Maybe." Tadashi shrugged. "Oh! Natsu's coming~ Did ya know?" Shoyou said, making a golf clap. "Aw! That's great!" Tadashi replied. "And yours, Tobio? Is Miwa-san coming?" he asked.

Tobio hummed in thought and shrugged. "She has work and all. And she also has extra studies in fashion, added to the fact her relationship anniversary is coming up soon. She also said that she wanted to propose to marriage and get married off-state and come back. Since um...Japan doesn't do same-sex marriages just yet, they'll probably go out of Japan." And there was the end line of his paragraph.

"Oh. Miwa-san is one hell of a dedicated person huh?" Shoyou muttered. "Anyway, how about we talk about the fact that I passed English by a half mark yeah? 50.5, rounded off to 51? I know it's something not to brag about, but it's brag-worthy for me." Shoyou said, without a care in the world. 

Tobio hit him on the head with a noise of total failure and disappointment. "It's not something to feel nice about, idiot." Shoyou grunted, "Says you! You passed because you got an exact 50 in modern Japanese!" 

"Well, that's because modern Japanese sucks ass!"

"No! You suck at modern Japanese!"

"Then you suck at English."

"I know that! Thank you! At least I'm better than you!"

"No, you're not, I'm better."

"You're both miserable failures, can we get going?" Kei asked as he walked into the room. "yup! Get me away from this contagious beast!" Shoyou said, getting up and running out the door. "Why you-!" Tobio ran right after him.

"Should we umm...go after them?" Tadashi asked, holding his hand up so Kei could pull him up. Kei sighed, "If we don't, they'll get lost, won't they?" and pulled Tadashi up. 

With that, the two left the house, locking the door behind them. They knew the two used the stairs by the fact that the elevator wasn't on their floor. The two left a knowing sigh. 

When they reached the ground floor, they were met with Tobio and Shoyou panting harshly. Tobio had Shoyou up against the wall, but they were most definitely not kissing, just fighting. As usual. "Tobio! You're going to ruin Shoyou's coat~! You know how dirty the walls are," Tadashi said, lightly peeling Tobio's hand away from Shoyou's shoulder.

Kei rolled his eyes. Tadashi was way too affectionate. Kei did what he always did, and walked right past them. "I'll go hitch a train ride," he said, turning back to them, "With your money Tobio," he said with a smile. "Not-Ughh," That was Kei's way of showing affection.