14 - Another date?!

Tobio always knew that if Tadashi and Kei solve their 'problems', they would keep going back and forth to kissing. But honestly.....

He didn't expect to this level.

Right now, in front of him, Kei and Tadashi are kissing. They don't even realize he's here in the first place, that's how distracted they've been.

Yesterday, when he went to take cereal from the Kitchen, the two were reaching the next limit of kissing, their hair was undone, shirts unbuttoned, hell even the strings from their pants were hanging loose. Honestly, they should just run Tobio and Shoyou out of the bedroom and have sex and calm the fuck down. 

But no, they just won't. Instead, they do all sorts of things together without going to the last level. And honestly, it's been getting on his nerves. 

And now, he needed to get them time alone. He needed to or he was just gonna lose it. And, so, he was going to spend extra time at school and probably run over to Hitoka's house and make Shoyou come along with him. 

But, something about him and his plans is quite annoying. Because whenever he pre-plans something, it never goes the way he wants it to. 

"Hinata!" Tobio said, smacking Shoyou's classroom door, and seeing Shoyou talking with his teacher, beside him was Hitoka, holding a folder in her hands. The teacher, his mate, and his friend looked at him. 

"I'll come back later," Tobio said and closed the door on himself again.

He leaned on the wall, watching students run out of school impatiently, bumping into each other, apologizing, doing friendly shit, and all that. But right now, he hoped Kei and Tadashi were in the dorm already, doing the nasty. He didn't think he could go by another day seeing them make out everywhere he went. 

But now that that was brought up, he wondered why he didn't like seeing them kiss all the time in the first place. Alpha instincts? Maybe he was grossed out? He didn't get it. Or maybe he was just upset he couldn't have something like that for himself. 

Tobio's cheeks flared red at the thought. What? Something like that for himself?! What the hell was he thinking?! Something like that for himself with who in the first place?! Shoyou? Kei? Tadashi? All for them?......

'All of them...' Tobio thought. Then Tobio got even redder, "Heh?!" He yelled with a low whine, making students look at him. He slid down the wall, hiding his face in his hands. What was he thinking? All of them? Tobio doesn't even need love, that's what he'd always decided. Besides, it's not like he was confident enough for love. For volleyball? He was confident that he'd play it till his legs and hands got flimsy and he becomes an old grandpa, but love? He had no idea how to love in the first place. 

To distract his thoughts, he got a pat on the head, "What are you doing down there Yamayama-kun?" Shoyou asked, a grin splattered on his face, behind him was Hitoka, still holding the file in her hands. "I'll be going now! Gotta give this to Takeda-sensei" she said, also winking at Shoyou as he blushed. Suspicious, if Tobio was being serious. 

Wait....if Hitoka goes then...SHIT! HIS PLAN'S NOT GONNA WORK. Oh shit, if Shoyou goes back to the dorm then.....No, no way, he cannot deal with another day of pure kissing between the beta and the other alpha IN FRONT OF HIM. Nope, not possible-

"Wanna go on a date?" Shoyou choked out, making Tobio flinch. Tobio blinked 4 times, "Date?"

How did it even get to that? 

Shoyou blushed, locking his hand in his hair, "I just...wanted to go out somewhere"

Tobio blinked again, "You want to go out somewhere with our school uniforms on?" Shoyou nodded. Tobio looked around in disbelief and got up. Hold on a minute, how did he get invited to a date by Kei a few days ago and now by Shoyou a few days after? Who's next? Tadashi?