Part 5

Percy

I could only describe the wormhole as uncomfortable. It was like there was intense pressure on every inch of my body. Not only that, it was incredibly disorienting as well. When we popped out, it took me a few seconds for my vision to clear, before I was able to look around. They were in front of a planet that looked a lot like Earth. There were blue oceans and green continents.

"I don't recognize any of these constellations," Shiro muttered. "We must be a long, long way from Earth."

"The Lion seems to want to go to this planet." Lance reported," I think, I think this going home." The lion entered the planet's atmosphere, but we didn't feel any of the heat. After stopping for a second the lion seemed to realize where it was before shooting off toward the west. Everyone was holding onto the chair so they didn't fall over. "Guys, personal space. Hunk, your breath is killing me."

"Um, is it just me, or is anyone else having second thoughts about flying through a mysterious wormhole?" Hunk exclaimed, "Why are we listening to this robotic lion anyway?"

"It got us away from that alien warship, didn't it?" Lance argued, only to be quickly shot down by Keith.

"I don't know if you've realized but we're in an alien warship."

"What? Are you scared?"

"With you at the helm? Terrified."

Just as I was getting annoyed by the arguing, Shiro stepped in. "All right, knock it off!" he said, "nobody is happy to be in this situation but we're here now. And if we want to get out of it, we need to work as a team."

"What do we do then?" I said.

"First, we find out where we're headed. Lance?"

"Ah, no need." I cut in. "There's a castle up ahead."

The castle had a wide point at the top, with four sentinel towers. it was mostly white, with some black accents and what looked like blue crystals embedded in the towers and the peak of the castle. The lion landed in front of a massive door which the lion could have fit through easily. It knelt again, and it was easy to tell the lion was telling us to get out. It let out a concussive roar and the crystalline accents in the doors began to glow before the huge double doors swung open.

The group wandered into the castle, only to come across a crossroads. A bright blue light was shined down on them from above. 'Hold, for identity scan' a robotic voice said.

"Why are we here?" Shiro asked the voice, "What do you want with us?"

The glow diminished, as lanterns exploded into life, illuminating one of the tree pathways. "I guess we go that way," Pidge said, mostly to himself.

The group continued deeper into the castle, following the lights, which always lit up directly in front of them, leading them through winding corridors and up or down stairs. Eventually, they came across a large, circular room will wide support pillars that looked like a form of the command center in the middle.

As Percy and Pidge inspected its pedestal, it seemed to know they were there, as little runes lit up around the edges. Two semi-translucent pods rose from the floor, and the glass instantly disappeared. In one of the pods was a woman in a dress, and in the other was... an old man?

The woman woke up suddenly, "Father!" she cried in a British accent. She fell forwards, and Lance was quick to catch her. He seemed instantly smitten with her. I heard Pidge groan behind me. The woman, on the other hand, did not seem as emotional. She grabbed Lance by the ear and forced him to his knees facing away from her. "Who are you? Where is King Alfor? What are you doing in my castle?"