Part 14

Percy

The titan war had not been fun. While the others had spent the time away from the battle resting or healing, I was at the Roman camp, fighting. "They've started calling me Argentum Salvatorum," I told Keith through an Iris Message.

Keith laughed, "Silver Saviour, nice job, Perce."

I shrugged. "Well in their defence, it's not like they saw anything else," I said. "But at any rate, I'm exhausted. The garrison probably had Sam under, all week. I should probably go and rescue him."

"Good luck with that."

Line Break

Third Person

"Tell the Chiefs I'll debrief when I'm ready," Sam said. "There are some people I need to see first."

When Sam walked into the lounge behind Admiral Sanda, Colleen tackled him in a hug. Percy hummed, "So that's where she gets it from." He said, slightly to himself. "I guess I should have figured that out."

"Oh, right!" Sam exclaimed, "Colleen, this is Percy Jackson. He landed with me. He's a friend of Katie's. They're dating." He added the last part in a whisper. Collen looked him up and down, and the boy in question shifted on his feet nervously. Sam you'd later have to dissuade her from interrogating him, explaining that he had already done so. 

"You know Katie? Is she okay? What about Matt?" She asked him in rapid fire. But Percy Jackson was the last person who would be phased by that.

"Yes, I know Katie. She's perfectly fine, and last I checked, Matt was there with her." He said simply, now that everyone wasn't staring at him. "They say hello."

"Where are they?"

"Last we saw them," Sam started, "they were just outside the planet Olkarion. They saved me." He turned to Admiral Sanda, "There was a device on our pod. A transmitter. Where is it? I can use it to contact my Children and the other... cadets."

"Actually," Percy cut in. "We don't need it for that. But, we need it for the debriefing."

The Admiral turned to him. "Debriefing?" she mocked, "You don't have a clearance."

"Then that's going to be a problem," Sam said. "Percy here is my second in command, of sorts. If he doesn't go, I don't go. The same goes for my wife." Sanda sighed and asked for them to be given clearance cards as they walked to the briefing room.

Line Break

"Here's what we know." Iverson started, standing in front of a large, orange screen in the briefing room. "Two years ago, during your Kerberos mission, we noticed an anomaly at your location. Minutes later, we lost contact with you and the rest of the crew. In the immediate aftermath, we intercepted a transmission." A voice spoke from the screen. It talked about three scientists who didn't know anything useful. Then a different voice replied.

"Take them back to the main fleet for interrogation. The Druids will find out what they know."

Percy flinched at the voice which haunted his nightmare to this day. "That last voice is the two-time Emperor Zarkon. He lead the Galra, an incredibly advanced and incredibly hostile Alien race."

"How advanced?" one of the Generals asked.

"Planet-destroying laser, advanced," Percy deadpanned. "Do you have the device we asked for, the one from our pod?"

Sanda was silent for a few seconds. "Bring it to them." Once Mr. Holt had gotten his hands on the transmitter, he began giving backstory on the Galra Empire.