···36···

The time was now six o'clock in the evening and we were getting ready to leave to go back to my place. Hyunjin was packing his bags as he was sleeping over mine this time, and I was also packing my bags because well, I'm going back to mine. Anyways, Hyunjin's family dressed like formally but casual formally for dinner, like just a normal eating out outfit if you know what I mean.
"You ready?" I asked him as I zipped up my bag. I was the only one not dressed in dinner-worthy clothes. I had on joggers and an oversized t-shirt with a flannel over it. But since I was going back home I could just change there.
"Yeah." he replied so we headed downstairs where we waited for the rest of Hyunjin's family to be ready to leave. I texted on my family group chat saying that we'd be leaving soon. Just then, Hyunjin's mum and dad came down the stairs.
"Okay, were only waiting for Yeji." his dad said to himself.
"Yeji-ah, hurry up please!" their mum yelled.
"Sorry, coming now!" she yelled back and came rushing down the stairs.
"Okay, who wants to go with y/n and who wants to come with me?" their dad asked.
"I'll go with y/n." Hyunjin and Yeji said.
"Haha, okay. I'm guessing you're coming with me?" their dad asked their mum.
"Yup." she replied.
"Okay let's go. You lead the way y/n." he told me.
We exited the house and got into the cars. Yeji managed to call shotgun before her brother so she got to sit at the front next to me while Hyunjin unfortunately had to sit in the back. He sat it the middle with crossed arms and a sulky face.
"Aigoo, is Hyunjinie sulking?" I asked playfully, looking at him through the mirror.
"Am not!" he said cutely. Me and his sister just giggled at him.

Anyways, a couple minutes pass and we arrive at my place so we get out the car and I open the front door.
"Hey everyooonnee" I said as I got into the house "come in guys." I said to the Hwangs.
My mum came and greeted us. "Oh hello guys. Nice to meet you uh-"
"Hwang Jiho. Nice to meet you." Hyunjin's mum said. His dad followed by introducing himself too and also shaking hands with my parents who also introduced themselves.
"Hwang Namgil." his dad said.
"Lee Doyun." my mum said.
"Lee Beomseok." my dad said.
"I'm Hyunjin."
"I'm Yeji, nice to meet you."  they all shook hands and stepped inside our house.

"What did you cook, I'm starving." abeonim asked my parents.
"It smells really good." eomeonim added on as her children agreed.
"Well we thought what better to have than Korean barbeque when there's going to be nine of us?"

She showed us to our dining table which was pulled out so that there were more places to sit and there was almost no free space on the table because there was soooo much food. There was meat, side dishes, sauces, you name it. But one thing was true, it looked absolutely delicious. I could of sworn I was even drooling just by looking at it.

And may I add on, my parents' Korean barbeque ain't like any other so I can hardly wait to dig in.
"Oh my God, our parents make the best Korean barbeque aswell." Felix said, quite literally reading my mind. Me and Chae agreed and they all took a seat while I remembered that I still have to change into different clothes so I excused myself and got that done as quickly as I could so that I didn't have to keep them waiting too long.
"Sorry guys, I'm back now." I said, panting.
"Well, now that we're all here, dig in everyone!" my mum said and then everyone reached for something on the table. All you could see was a bunch of hands searching for their desired food.

The nine of us had a conversation, getting to know eachother better. And when we were all done with the food, unsurprisingly, everything disappeared. Everything. We were all full as hell and then my mum said "I prepared dessert but it looks like it's gonna have to wait."
Everyone widened their eyes and Felix asked her "how did you think we'd be able to eat dessert after so much Korean barbeque?!"

My mum just threw her head back and we continued the conversation. Anyways, we all thanked my parents for the delicious food they'd made.

Two hours pass and Hyunjin's family leave, leaving him here as he was obviously sleeping over. I showed him to my room and we took his stuff there.
"Your room is really cool." he says to me.
"Thanks. But yours is way cooler because your amazing drawings are all up on your wall." I say back.
"Hehe, thanks."