-38-

|Miss Problematic|

__

Vernon leaned back in his seat and reached for a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. If he was being honest, clubs were not particularly to his tastes.

Well, they weren't anymore at least. Clubs were more of an opportune spot when he was single since he liked to take home a sugar baby or two. They were always up for him. Young and rich.

But the dangerous part. That was always too much. He could pay a woman millions of dollars to stay with him but as soon as they found out about his lifestyle. It was bound to break.

Or that Alibine guy would cause problems.

That whole fiasco should have been avoided. Hell, it should have been predicted. But, Vernon had a lot of enemies. Honestly... he wasn't at the top of my list of troubles. Probably the fourth.

That only meant bad news. If someone like Ali-bitch knew of Seungkwan, it was only a matter of time until the real men knew. Rather, until they acted because he was sure by now they knew.

Vernon shoved a cig in his mouth, he tried not to chew it. He shouldn't be thinking of that while he's out. But it was hard not to. He was in a crowded space, with a boy he very much loved. Surrounded by partly allies and his men.

He could trust most of his men to keep them safe. He had the main circle close. While others were spread around. But he wouldn't calm down until they were back home.

Why does my baby have to be so... Vernon thought back to the dressing room. Seungkwan's brattiness. Sexy.

Vernon lit his cig. He felt his pants go a bit tight. There are private rooms for people like us... I could get the code... I wonder if I could get him to go back there with me.

It was always worth a shot. Vernon leaned over, to whisper into Seungkwan's ear. The only problem was that Seungkwan was not there to whisper to.

Vernon glanced over and his mouth opened and his cigarette fell out of his mouth and onto the floor. Seungkwan had suddenly disappeared. Out of his sight. In only a matter of minutes.

It also looked like Minghao, Junhui and Chan had disappeared with them. Vernon clenched his jaw. Yes, he did tell those three to watch Seungkwan, but that meant WITH HIM not away from him in the club.

Vernon got up and walked out of the section, and glanced down at the lower deck where everyone was dancing. Seungkwan was a pole dancer... a sugar baby... a natural flirt...and a profound...