-27-

|Safety|

__

Alibines eyes shifted around the darkroom trying to see where Vernon and the members of his gang had slipped off to within the pitch black.

Suddenly he heard a loud thump from each side of him and quickly he pulled out the Glock from the band of his underwear and before anything could happen to him he took Seungkwan by the wrist and pulled him up, directing the tip of his pistol at the smaller boy's head.

Then in that instant, all the lights turned back on, and Alibine's eyes widened at who stood leaning against the pool table in front of him.

The brown-eyed fox himself, Vernon Chwe.

"Now, now, what exactly do you think you're doing with my bunny?" Vernon asked with a deep chuckle as he pushed his hand out making Alibine flinch, only to relax when he saw that Vernon had taken Seungkwan's small chin with his thumb.

"V-Vernon," Seungkwan batted his eyes, bubbly tears rolled down his red bruised cheeks.

"Bunny..." Vernon pushed his hand on the smaller boy's face and slid his thumb across his cheeks, his eyebrows slumped watching Seungkwan flinch in pain from his soft touch.

"Hey now!" Alibine quickly pulled Seungkwan away from him and held him by the neck, the gun pushed harder against Seungkwan's head, "Come any closer and I'll blow his head to mush."

Vernon rolled his eyes and leaned back putting his hands into his pockets, "Alibine, what exactly are you trying to pull here?"

Alibine snickered, "My annual revenge."

Vernon pulled out his cigarette package from his pocket and pulled a cigarette out.

He pushed it into his mouth with a snicker, "Your 'annual revenge' huh?"

"So you're still mad about that?" Vernon shook his head before he pulled out a lighter from his pocket and lit his cigarette.

"Still mad- what do you think Brown Eyes of course, I'm still pissed about that, I lost my eye!" Alibine yelled out as his clenched his hand on Seungkwan's bruised wrist, which made Seungkwan cry out in pain.

"O-ow!"

"Hey," Vernon pushed his arm out stepping forward, a worried expression wore on his face as he watched Seungkwan cry out.

"Wow, isn't that fascinating," Alibine spoke again, his eyes wide and intrigued by Vernon's reaction to him hurting his little possession.

Alibine turned to Seungkwan with excited eyes, "You weren't lying when you said you were important to him."

Alibine looked back at Vernon with a cruel grin, "I've never seen that face before."

Seungkwan glared at Alibine, just wanting to rip that filthy smirk off his face.