-14-

|Good for Daddy|

__

Buzz Buzz.

Wonwoo's heart dropped in his chest feeling the vibration of his phone go off in his pant pockets, "Shit."

Wonwoo buried his hand in his pockets and pulled out the jet black cased phone, looking down at the contact with shaky eyes.

"It's brown eyes," Wonwoo stated looking over at Junhui worriedly, "I'll buy some time, so quickly go find that brat!"

Junhui nodded and ran out the clothing store and immediately Wonwoo answered the phone, the blood in his veins pumping, "Yes sir?"

"Hey, I'm calling to get some updates," Vernon's voice was monotone and plain, as it normally was when on call, "How's my bunny?"

"He's doing great sir, right now he's just changing into something more comfortable," Wonwoo lied through his teeth.

Wonwoo made his way to the front of the store standing near the window to look out for the two boy's that he expected to be back any minute now.

"What was he wearing before that made him so uncomfortable?" Vernon asked, his voice wasn't filled with concern but seemed quite threatening as it got deeper and quieter as if he got closer to the phone's speaker.

"He was wearing one of your suits," Wonwoo explained, bitting his thumb as his eyes darted around the outside surroundings.

"Oh, which one?" Vernon asked, his voice lightened, pleased that Seungkwan was wearing something of his.

"The red one," Wonwoo told him, and Vernon awed on the phone.

Though he changed out of it as soon as we went to the first store, putting on oddly cut denim black shorts with leg straps and a thick black hoodie.

"Alright well," Wonwoo's heart started to calm down a bit, believing Vernon was satisfied with just that.

But, he should have known well enough that a simple update call with Wonwoo wouldn't content him, "Put my bunny on the phone."

"No."

"What."

"No, uh I mean he can't he's still changing," Wonwoo said quickly, a long-silenced followed after between the two.

"...Just pass him the phone Wonwoo," Vernon ordered from the other line, the sound of small metal objects being poured onto the background echoed through the phone.

"Do you really want me to go in the room to hand him the phone while he looks so vulnerable?"

There was another silence, and then a click hammered at the curve of Wonwoo's ear, the elder already knew what Vernon was up to on the other line, "Does it matter?"