-20-

|Love Me Back|

__

"Babe," Vernon leaned down over the small black sofa looking down at the top of Seungkwan's head.

Seungkwan lifted his head up looking at Vernon, giving him his attention, and Vernon leaned down giving Seungkwan's soft pink lemonade lips a peck, "We're landing in ten minutes."

"Really!" Seungkwan twisted himself around and grabbed Vernon's cheeks squishing them together before pecking his lips, his fingers then glided back behind the boy's ear, as he just tilted his head and stared into the smirking boy in front of him with flirtatious eyes.

"Hm, baby you know we can't fuck in these last minutes," Vernon chuckled, looking down at Seungkwan's pouting lips then back into his dark brown eyes.

"Mm, I know that I just wanted to get a better look at your face," Seungkwan mumbled, catching Vernon off guard, the gangster felt his heart thump in his chest.

Nerves were coming over the taller male, from the moment the two met to the present they stay right now, every word that left Seungkwan's mouth came with protest or a sly undertone. Although Vernon took Seungkwan so they could be closer, he didn't feel an ounce closer to the boy and he didn't really take notice to it until this very second.

Vernon knows how affectionate he's been with Seungkwan, and in return, Seungkwan gave him a glimpse of how he acted when he had affection to give, every other instant they had together was just lustful encounters.

But Vernon didn't want to hold onto Seungkwan with just lustful hands, he wanted more from the smaller. He wanted his soft heart, his vulnerable self, his painfully sweet embrace, his tender eyes, his most genuine affection.

He wanted Seungkwan to care about him.

To love him.

Love him back.

When will this boy allow himself to be mine?

Even though I have him trapped in my grasps, he still slips past me. Even though I promise him the world, he never takes it. Even though I went through the trouble to find out everything about him and learned to accept it, he still refuses to take me.

Why don't you want me?

Why am I not good enough for you?

Am I really that bad of a person that you want to push me away?

"I can't change who I am..." Vernon mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Seungkwan asked, tilting his head at the boy staring blankly at the ground.

Vernon looked back up at Seungkwan, and his heart ached in his chest seeing the look of concern run across his face. A look he didn't think existed for him.