-17-

|Don't Need it Want it.|

__

__

"Com'on now don't be shy, little bunny," Vernon cooed over at the boy popping his head out from the bathroom door at the other end of the room.

Seungkwan giggled and pushed the door open, he reached his leg out the door to display his smooth tan leg to his thirsty lover, waiting patiently on the hotel bed, "Fucking beautiful."

Seungkwan then let himself be swept out of the bathroom, now displaying his new pair of lingerie he bought when out with Wonwoo and Junhui. Of course, since the three were on a quest to retrieve casual wear, Seungkwan just had to slip in a few sexy pieces for himself, and he guesses Vernon too. 

"Stunning," Vernon clapped like Seungkwan's biggest fan, praising the boy with eyes of lust.

Seungkwan twirled around and grabbed onto the chair next to him, placing his foot onto the raven leather seat, before bouncing his plump red laced cheeks up and down, for Vernon's personal amusement.

"Fuck, just get your cute ass over here," Vernon growled eagerly, wanting to have Seungkwan in his arms as soon as possible.

The two had already gone through the large list of clothing Seungkwan had bought, because Vernon did make a promise to allow him to have a fashion show when he got back. 

Now they were onto their very last piece of lingerie and Vernon couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Seungkwan licked the top row of his pearly white teeth and walked over to his lover as seductively as he could, he swayed his hips from side to side, the velvet straps of his top piece hung from his peachy shoulders, slowly slipping off him.

When Seungkwan finally met at Vernon's knees, he took it upon himself, to glide gently across his legs with one of his, and hit comfortably on his lap, "I'm here daddy."

Vernon traced his gentle fingers up Seungkwan's thighs, to the waistband of his red lace underwear. He played with the band, pulling it out enticing Seungkwan's eyes to move from the boy's face to his hand.

Vernon moved in and kissed around Seungkwan's smooth neck softly, as he did that, his hands traveled to the dip of Seungkwan's back, which was just one of many sweet spots for the boy, and pushed down on it, causing the boy to moan out.

When Seungkwan's head fell forward against Vernon's shoulder, his back now arching in response to his body being toyed with, Vernon moved in on the dent on the side of the neck. He licked it gently before starting to suck down forcefully on it.

Seungkwan moaned as he started to thrust his hips back and forth on Vernon's lap, itching for more sensation, frustration taking over him.

"Jesus fuck Vernon!" Seungkwan cried, pulling at the male's collar, ripping a few of his buttons open, "Just fuck me already!"