-02-

| Club Baby |

- The night before -

__

"Seriously, why do we have to come to this bar," Seungkwan whined, his sleeve being harshly pulled through the glass doors, "Everyone knows me here!"

Soonyoung rolled his eyes at Seungkwans constant need to complain, "Shut up Boo, you know the exact reason why we come here."

Seungkwan frowned at those words, because in reality he knew; he knew very well why Soonyoung liked this place.

It was obvious.

"Soonyoung, Seungkwan, welcome back," The two boys looked over, and there it was, the reason.

In front of them stood the sweet bartender, his name tag said Lee, but after chatting with him a few times they found out his first name was Jihoon; which in Seungkwan's opinion, fit really well with the boys unique look.

Jihoon appearance wise, was short with parted bleach blond hair with the sides slightly shaved, he normally wore a tiny hoop earring on one ear, and his eye's were as brown as a walnut. 

Although his overall attitude was friendly, he had a short temper and was known to kick out any costumer that disrespected him and his precious work space. For a little guy, he was strong.

"Hey," Seungkwan greeted casually.

"Hello, you looking fine as hell today," Soonyoung chirped, moving up beside Jihoon's arm.

"Soonyoung, stop teasing me like that," Jihoon snickered at Soonyoung's compliment, truly believing that the younger was joking; even though he really wasn't, unfortunately.

Seungkwan stepped away from the two love birds, and made his lonely way towards the bar table. He pushed his plump bum onto the soft red leather stools, turning himself to the front.

The second bartender there walked up to him, and Seungkwan waved his hand, not feeling like drinking tonight.

But before the boy knew it, there was three tequila shots placed right in front of him, then another four.

"U-um, sorry I didn't-" The bartender stopped him right there and pointed him towards a person behind him.

Seungkwan let out a rough sigh. Why does this shit always happen?

Seungkwan turned his head towards the person and his eyes widened, there was a group of boys sitting over in that corner, all of them sent tiny glances towards the boy, and even started to childishly snicker and whisper among themselves.

What the hell... Seungkwan whipped his head back to the front, feeling his body become cold.

It wasn't weird that there was a group of men buying him drinks; the weird part was that all the guys at the table were attractive, and young, not some old geezer that wants to pay him to play for the night.

But tonight was his 'day off' he liked to say. Since Seungkwan was a full time gold digger on the weekdays, sleeping around with men for money.

With that, Seungkwan picked up one of the shot glasses, and went ahead. There was no point in wasting all this good stuff, especially because the brand was an expensive one.

"Fuck," Seungkwan coughed, feeling the intense burn at the back of his throat.

Time to get wasted.

- Four shots later -

Seungkwan hiccuped. His whole body felt strange, he was having cold sweats and his cheeks felt like they were burning up. I'm drunk. Seungkwan admitted as he pushed his head into his arms, rested on the sparkling wood.

Seungkwan groaned the second he inhaled the sickening smell of cigarettes. Also another reason why he hated this bar; the fact it was open for people to smoke.

He pushed his head up, irritated by the smell. He looked around to see who it was, so he could kindly tell them to fuck off, but when he looked around there wasn't anyone beside him, instead there were another three shots in front of him, making it six. 

These guys really want me drunk huh... 

Seungkwan slowly let himself down from the stool, he grabbed the tray filled with shots, and then made his wobbly way towards the boys at the table.

When he reached the perfectly glazed walnut circular table, stacked with about nine to ten men, he took a moment to regain his thoughts, then spoke with a slight slur, "Hey, s-stop sending me these shots you creeps... i-if you really w-wan to have a gangbang that bad.. go to some other p-person because i-it's my day o-off."

All the boys at the table looked at each other, the same smug smirks never left their faces, then finally one of the guys spoke up to Seungkwans warning, "Now, now, don't get ahead of yourself, sure you're cute but-"

"Oh so it was you then," Seungkwan pushed the tray forward and pushed it onto the table, all the boys froze and looked down at the sizzling drinks, "I don't want any so fuck off will ya."

All the guys around the table became silent, all of them looked down at the guy waiting for what he might do next.

"Nah, it's fine, I'm not into Island bitches," the guys said looking down at the drinks and their unusual frizzing bottoms, then before Seungkwan could say anything he got up, "and it wasn't us who sent it dumb fuck, in fact I believe it was them," He pointed towards a group of old men behind them.

Seungkwan let out a loud groan, "Fucking old fuck, that's why I-I hate this dumb bar, sorry bout that."

Seungkwan turned about to leave, but was stopped when he felt someone grab onto his wrist.

The drunk boy turned around quickly looking down at the guy, "W-what is it?"

"Don't go running off so soon," the guy said, a small smirk forming his face, "I think you should sit with us for a bit."

"So now you want me to sit with you, what happened to 'I'm not into island bitches?'" Seungkwan glared down at him, and then ripped his hand away, "Thanks for your offer but I think I'm better off on my own."

"You've got a lot of attitude for a bitch in Jeju," the guy sneered, "are you actually here alone?"

"No, I mean," Seungkwan hiccuped, "One of my friends are here... Soonyou..."

Seungkwan glanced around, searching for Soonyoung's blonde little head top, or even Jihoons but they were no where to be seen, "That fucking little shit."

The guys chuckled at that, "Hey forget it, just sit with us and we'll drive you home later, no worries."

Seungkwan shook his head, "No way, how can I trust a bunch of dudes I don't even know to bring me home?"

The guy shrugged, "You just do."

"How about I fucking not," Seungkwan sneered, about to leave but was stopped by the wrist again.

The guy kept his hold, "Com'on I'm trying to help you out here, that old fart just drugged your drink, and I'd feel like a dick, if I was to find out something bad happened to such a gorgeous boy."

"Oh sorry, now I'm a gorgeous boy?" Seungkwan mocked, "I thought I was an island bitch."

"You are an island bitch and a gorgeous boy, now stop complaining and sit your ass down," the guy chuckled, playfully pulling at Seungkwans arm.

"No, fuck you," Seungkwan spat and turned his head back to the guy again.

His body froze, suddenly the look the guy was giving him became different.

"Just. Sit. Down."

"Okay."

-

Vote♡
Comment☆