-08-

|F***ing Tease|

__

Unbelievable. Un fucking believable. He really went as far as threaten me with a gun.

This guy really is out of his fucking mind.

Seungkwan closed his eyes, he just wanted to sleep it off, he couldn't stay awake any longer being next to this man who has taken control of his already hard life.

Vernon glanced over at Seungkwan, seeing his head start to dip up and down, and how his body naturally slumped over, as he began to fall into a deep sleep.

Vernon reached out and took hold of Seungkwans arm, to help pull him into his lap, but Seungkwan was quick to reject this action. He pulled away from Vernon harshly and leaned back into the other side, his eyes still shut not daring to see what face Vernon was making.

Vernon sighed before pulling a pack of cigarettes from the inside of his suits jacket pocket, then almost instantly, he was given a lighter from Jeonghan, who had seen him pull out the pack, seconds ago.

Vernon took it and lit the end of his cigarette, inhaling a generous amount, and exhaling out in the car, allowing the bitter smell to spread throughout. 

Seungkwan breathed the toxic air in, and began to cough, waking him up from his slumber he was in.

Seungkwan held his chest, and he looked around shaken up, completely forgetting where he was and then, as he turned his head to look at Vernon his face dropped seeing him smoking his little lungs grey and black.

Seungkwan bit his lip, as if trying to stop himself from saying anything, but it was too much to keep in. When Seungkwan wanted to voice a complaint, he needed to voice his complaint. 

"Can you not smoke in the car," Seungkwan snapped, the atmosphere around him suddenly became steep, like it felt moments before when Vernon and Seungkwan first argued.

Vernon turned his head to Seungkwan with an eyebrow raised, and the cigarette hanging between his lips, as if saying 'pardon me,' in a simple gesture. 

"Or at least push d-down a window, I hate the smell.." Seungkwan mumbled quietly, his nerves starting to get to him a bit.

"Right," Vernon took the cigarette out of his mouth and used his free hand to pull a hand rest that was flipped up between them, down. 

Seungkwans eyes looked down at the hand rest, and he noticed it didn't much look like a hand rest instead it looked like a small compartment.

In the compartment there was a small ash trey, that Vernon used to press his cigarette in, to exterminate his choice of poison.

"You didn't have to-"

"It's fine," Vernon brushed it off, before turning to Seungkwan with a smirk, "just now I have nothing to occupy me until we reach our destination."