-28-

|My Bonnie|

__

- Written at 4 am so not the best -

Vernon carried Seungkwan in his arms as he made his way up the staircase to his residence.

The smaller boy had completely passed out in the car on their way back and Vernon having at least a bit of common sense, understood the boy must have been very stressed and that a bit of rest could relieve some of it.

The doors to his villa opened automatically from the click of a button, courtesy of Mingyu, and as soon as the doors were fully open Vernon made his entrance first, Wonwoo and Mingyu followed after, in each of their arms they held Soonyoung and Jihoon.

Vernon separated from the other men and made his way down the hall and to the living room space where he put Seungkwan down on his wide square velvet couch.

He then got up and his stare drifted and glued onto Seungkwan's face that was beaten pretty bad, he cringed at the sight, his hands balled in a fist.

With a sigh, he let his hands relax and slowly he took off his coat for his suit and placed it over the smaller boy's colorful body.

A small ping at his heart took him as he crouched down hearing the boys soft breathes escaping his pretty lips.

Suddenly the ring for his phone went off and he made his way out of the living room area and outside to the patio, he slid the glass door for the entrance closed so that Seungkwan, if he happened to awake, would not hear him.

"Hey," Vernon answered, his voice low and serious.

"Brown Eyes, he's calling ya a liar," Seungcheol chuckled over the phone.

"Ya, well I am," Vernon chuckled as he walked over to the table and leaned onto it, "I'm a lousy shot, normally it's you guys doin all the shootin."

"Ya right about that, so," The sounds of Seungcheol's feet echoed through the speaker, "what ya want us to do with him?"

"Don't let him die just yet, break a few of em fingers for me, I wanna case one of em," Vernon said as he pushed his hand into his pocket, in search for a cigarette, "also clear out the house, take back anything that has my name on it, that son of bitch is like some type of kleptomaniac, thinking he can get away with taking my shit."

"Okay boss."

"Awe and, got any updates on Seokmin?" Vernon asked as he found and pulled out a cigarette package from his jacket pocket.

"Ya, he's doing fine, they pulled the bullet out before it could get close to the heart," Seungcheol chuckled, "Lucky motherfucker if it was me I'd sure be dead."

"Yeah well I knew he'd be fine," Vernon groaned seeing that the package was empty, "he's one tough guy."

"But anyways ya, send me Ali-bitch's finger, preferably the pinky," Vernon concluded, "I'll come later on tonight to finish him off-"