-26-

|Marlboro|

__

Seungkwan thrashed his nude body around on the pool table, having been stripped, his legs kicking in the air towards the older male and his hands covering his private parts in desperation, "Don't fucking touch me!"

Seungkwan's body was covered in bruises of all colors, some a bright yellow and green and other's much more vibrant and freshly throbbing in the colors purple and black, all staining his soft flesh.

"Y-you'll regret it, Vernon he-" Seungkwan gasped in sudden pain when Alibine caught his kicking legs in the air, his thumb and fingers dug and gripped into a beating purple bruise on one of Seungkwan's legs.

"Regret it?" Alibine cackled, his mouth opened so wide as he laughed that Seungkwan could see the golden teeth hidden at the back row of his mouth.

"Just how special do you think you are?" Alibine shook his head as he grabbed Seungkwan by his ankles that were waving in the air.

Alibine then wiggled his big slimy hands up to Seungkwan's red knees making Seungkwan cringe in disgust at the way he slid his hands against his delicate skin, "You're his bitch, a boy bitch at that, the most he'll do to me is rough me up a bit, you, on the other hand, he'd have thrown you out as soon as he sees I've fucked you silly."

"Hah!" Seungkwan let out a mocking scoff, as he stared up at Alibine like he was a moron, "You're fucking stupid, you really believe for a second Vernon will let you go with this?"

"Just last week he broke some guy's legs because he shoved me and I got a small little fucking scrape on my knees," Seungkwan said with attitude as he pinched his fingers together.

"You're fucked, you got that, fucked!" Seungkwan pushed his head up laughing before beginning to cough, a tiny bit of blood splattered from the corner of his mouth.

"Me?" Alibine shook his head before he pulled Seungkwan's legs apart.

"Ah no-"

"The only one getting fucked here is you."

-

Joshua stepped out of the steel black car he arrived in, placing a case down next to him, two other boys jumped out of the car behind him and stood at each of his sides, both holding up big fire weapons at their sides.

Joshua pushed his hand up signaling the black cars similar to his to stay down the narrow road, in an attempt to keep the element of surprise.

Joshua then pushed his arm up to check the time on his watch, with a small sigh he said, "1:30, how utterly pathetic."

Took me a whole thirty minutes to locate and make it here. This is truly a shame, it surely doesn't ever take this long now, does it? Joshua shook his head realizing his time score wasn't what was important right now. Thirty will have to do for Seokmin.