-29-

|Take Me Away|

__

"Just. Sit. Down."

"Okay."

....

Seungkwan pulled the man's chest back before sluggishly slipping down on his lap. Everyone at the bar table stared at the smaller boy blankly.

Seungkwan leaned forward and pushed his arms on the table, he dipped his head down and then up again, "hey..."

"I think I left my drinks at the table... could one of ya get in for me..." Seungkwan mumbled with a small slurred smile, "pwetty pwease."

"Didn't I say they were drugged?" The man suddenly spoke up, after being completely silent since Seungkwan sat on him.

"Oh yeah," Seungkwan giggled and leaned back, now cuddling his head into the other males neck, "hey mr..."

"Brown Eyes," the young man said simply.

"Brown eyes? Pfft." Seungkwan laughed and leaned his head onto the males shoulder, he looked up at 'Brown eyes' with a big smirk. "What the fuck kinda name is that?"

Seungkwan turned his head to the rest of the men, his eyes furrowing when he noticed all their looks suddenly got serious, "haha rough crowd..."

"Y'all need to relax and just...chill..." Seungkwan sighed and leaned back now staring back up at the man again.

The man smirked and Seungkwan turned around in his lap, now sitting facing the other boy on him, both his legs on both sides of him.

"So tell me... brown eyes..." Seungkwan cringed at the name, which the boy noticed and snickered.

"Fine. Just call me Vernon if you hate it so much," Vernon said with a smirk that was so sexy it made chills run down Seungkwan's spine.

"Vernon..." Seungkwan said slowly, "how'd you know... they was drugged?"

"I saw them," Vernon said, "they just across the room so I saw them receive the drinks, drug them, then send em to you."

Seungkwan's face dropped, and he slapped his hand onto Vernon's chest before clenching his shirt in his handz "And you were just gonna let them do it?"

"It's none of my business," Vernon smirked.

"Oh, but now you want me to sit here with you?" Seungkwan glared, "if it's not your business why am I sitting on you like this?"