-07-

|Play Nice Little Bunny|

__

"Here you go little bunny boy," Mingyu said in a gentle tone, as he carefully zipped up the fluffy pink, fur coat back up, on the very flustered little boy.

Seungkwan clenched his eyes shut, allowing the last bit of salty tears in the corners of his eyes to plop down, before wiping his cheeks and bottom lid with his small fingers.

"T-thank you," Seungkwan sniffled, his eyes followed Mingyu's hands, as they grabbed a pair of black wedged heels from beside him, to replace the sneakers that had been drenched.

"No problem little mister," Mingyu said with a soft chuckle, as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pair of ankle high, thin cotton white socks, "Take a seat please."

Seungkwan obeyed silently, and sat down on the chair behind him.

He took Seungkwan's freshly cleaned foot into his hand, and pulled the socks onto each of his feet. Seungkwan tilted his head to the side, smiling down at Mingyu's efforts to pamper him, treating him in such gentle care.

"280 male right?" Mingyu asked, to make sure he got the correct size for Seungkwan, and the boy hummed in response.

"Alright then, these should do," Mingyu lifted Seungkwan's slim legs up, one at a time, and slipped the wedged heels onto the boys feet gently.

"Awe," Seungkwan smiled, as he kicked his tan legs back and forth.

For maid shoes, these are way too cute. Seungkwan thought, admiring how pretty the heels were on his cotton covered feet.

"Hey, look," Seungkwan's eyes drifted upwards, watching Mingyu get up from the ground.

Mingyu pushed his hand to the back of his head, giving his small brown hairs a light scratch as he spoke, "I know what Brown eyes did was pretty harsh, and you're probably still really upset about it since it's fresh... but, could you try not to hold it against him?"

Seungkwan frowned and looked down at his feet, pushing his legs out, "If you're asking me to forgive him, it's pointless.

"Why?" Mingyu asked with a worried expression.

"Well," Seungkwan rolled his eyes, thinking back to the whole scene again, "I'm hoping he'll send me back when I ask him, because I've already been with him for a day and he treats me like some animal he's trying to control, I'm just not someone who is willing to bitch themselves out for a guy just because they got good looks and a bag of cash."

Mingyu shook his head and got on one knee, kneeling in front of the younger, "Hey, it's really not like that."

"Then how is it?" Seungkwan asked, crossing his arms, not daring to look into Mingyu's pretty brown eyes, knowing he'll melt in them.