-05-

|Shanghai 1999|

__

Wonwoo hurriedly opened the door to Vernon's room, walking in, "Boss we have arrived and-

Wonwoo pushed his hand to his mouth, his cheeks a blistering red, as he stepped back to the frame of the door.

There hovering over a dolled up Boo Seungkwan, was Chwe Vernon.

His tats fully exposed around the chest, with his body slouched against the wall, as his raven hair fell over his eyes.

His leg was placed comfortably on the inner edge of the bed, and the other on the other side, his long arm was holding onto the other boys chin, pulling it up towards him.

This was definatly the starting scene of something dirty.

"S-sorry I'll come back," Wonwoo stepped back again and before he could grab the handle to close the door he was stopped.

"Hey, don't worry about it, continue," Vernon said, as he tilted his head slightly up, his face was completely unbothered.

Wonwoo fixed his poster, as to not make it obvious that he was the one uncomfortable right now, "We have arrived in Shanghai."

"Oh," Vernon smirked and glanced down at Seungkwan that was looking at him provocatively, "Did you hear that doll face, we're in Shanghai."

"Oh fun," Seungkwan said, as he leaned back on the bed with a giggle, he pushed his peachy tan leg up, pushing down playfully on Vernon's stomach.

"Yes, so we can continue this later can't we," Vernon chuckled, grabbing Seungkwans foot and pushing it down to the side of the bed.

"Boo hoo," Seungkwan whined, "I might not want to do it later."

Vernon titled his perky head to the side, "I'm sure you will."

Seungkwan lifted himself up, getting onto his knees, he grabbed onto Vernon's shoulders and pushed him down, so that the he was now looking up at him from his little stomach.

"Mm but you wanna risk it," Seungkwan said with sugar between his lips, as he traced his fingers up his laced up chest, to his shoulders, allowing the stings from the lingerie to slip down.

Vernon bit his bottom lip, looking up at the pretty boy, batting his eyes at him seductively, before completely turning his attention back to Wonwoo who was still standing outside the room, waiting to be approved to leave, "We'll be out soon, just give us a moment to pack please."

"Yes boss," Wonwoo bowed and quickly shut the door before walking off, his cheeks a slight tint of red.

Vernon pushed his face into Seungkwans stomach, the lace from the top piece, moved up as Vernon rubbed his nose up the lining of the boys stomach to his abdomen.